Show Your Pet Thread

rukio

2 hours ago, Hyena said:

I figured putting the pictures in collages would make this easier on all of us. Fair warning that I have roaches, spiders, and rats. So I mean, yeah. 

Hide contents

Yeah, you could almost say I run a small zoo I guess. Or not rly. 

How the heck do you keep them all from fighting?

Gimme a while to find all my pictures- I have many pets :U

10 hours ago, Aelsioln said:

How the heck do you keep them all from fighting?

Me? My cats and dogs get along well, except my youngest cat has a hate issue for my younger dog and attacks unprovoked. He was also a stray though, when i brought him home, so there is that. My rats are split into two different cages in two different rooms, don't think they know the other two exist really. They do get play time etc though, out of cage, or at least the younger two do, the older two don't like being bothered. My bird occasionally scolds my older two rats but they just sleep so, eh. His cage is above theirs and behind it, so he can see them more than they can see him. Tarantulas have their own containers, hissing roaches are in a tank by their selves, hermit crabs have a 30 gallon tote they reside in, and leopard gecko has his own 20 gallon tank away from the others to some extent. 

8 hours ago, ♛Lucas♛ said:

I love your dog.

6 hours ago, iMattyz said:

llAXVHi.jpg

He died 1 day later

I saw the picture, went 'Awww' and then read the comment and my heart broke. :( 

Snapchat-1442671077.jpg

As many on Discord have found out I got these today. Thinking the stretching one is gonna be Mango and the fluffer is Paint. 

02PLnNh.jpg
4do3ftC.jpg
ZNbegQy.jpg

Probably his favorite snack. YouARatNotAGecko.jpg.273675fab69c060b972

Edited by rukio

Behold! Servant of the Dark and devourer of stray mice! Fierce Cat Guardian Ronya!
HbMPSWd.png

image0.jpg?width=300&height=300

she put holes in that airbed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

farming posts so I can change my username

protect your pet’s anonymity! Don’t post them online on strange, unprotected websites like lordofthecraft.net!!!!