Conscription.

ThatFunkyBunch

Conscription and the Voidal Crisis

((Back at it again with the Anti Void Propaganda)) 

eFpfeJ1.png

Sealing the Tears

It should be the main goal of every living creature able to fight, to combat the forces of the Vast Empty

Voidal Mages

Voidal Mages will willingly conscript themselves against the fight of the void, for bringing these tears into reality with their greed and lust for power. For your actions, you should be punished. But your lust for power may serve use. 

Until such a time that the voidal crisis is no more, those that have connected to the void shall answer for their crimes against life itself. Each civil land should start the mass gathering of the voidal arts, to stand against the void. You will be treated as any soldier, you will die besides the men and women who’s lives you’ve disrupted with your greed and lust. The voidal crisis is not simply an issue only Arcas would see. 

Reality itself is the target, the systematic invasion, conquering, and destruction of all reality is at hand. If the void wins, there is no second chance. Our souls, and land will become like the void. 

After sealing every tear

After the sealing of each new tear, voidal mages are to revoke their connection to the void and cleanse themselves of its taint. Your actions have brought Eldritch armies forth. Voidal mages that refuse to revoke their connection shall be detained and dealt with in courts of law as seen fit by local judges. Death, should be the last answer for the voidal mage. If they shall not revoke their connection, they must not ever use the art. As each use stands out like a beacon for the Eldritch invaders. Use of the voidal arts is an insult to life itself, and will be punished as treason. 

Dark Magi, and the Dark Arts

To those of who that practice Dark Arts, your life is forfeit. You have no right to citizenship in any nation. You have no right to bear lands, or sire off spring. You are to rounded up like the animals you are, and thrown at the Eldritch horde without as much as a second thought. Shades, Blood magic users, Dark Shaman, and the ilk are to act as the front lines against the void itself. Should you survive a battle, or return to the world of the living, you shall be gathered once more and sent onto the next tear to act as the front lines for each battle. Your lust for power shall come to serve the pure. 

What happens to you, is not my concern. You may be killed, you may be let go after the sealing of the voidal crisis. 

7 minutes ago, FunkyBunch101 said:

Voidal Mages will willingly conscript themselves against the fight of the void

illythia’s cat goes

136.jpg 

“Strange how only the heathenish southern realms have been affected by the voidal tears.. Perhaps the void is truly the natural result of being away from the creator’s radiance after-all..” Speculates a theological scholar.

Edited by Haseroth

A note is left on these notices, wherever they may be...since it’s not specified. ((Also this isn’t even the right subforum bruv)

“Since when is it said that the mages are the ones who caused this? Was it necromancers who brought forth Iblees undead into the realm of ours? What of Setherien’s brood, where he came into this world with his terrible powers and corrupted many, against their will in most cases, to serve him? Remember when Setherien was defeated and those people were returned to who they were before the corruption we did not cast them aside? Interesting. 

And what of literally any other foreign invasion that has occurred in any sense of the word? What about the human kings and nobles and their senseless wars? What abominable carnage they brought onto others who did not ask for it. Why do you not call for the deaths of every king, noble, and any other person who was willing and happy to wage war for their own selfish purposes – whom killed men, women and children, salted fields, butchered livestock, and destroyed cities all for glory, or honor, or land, or more power? 

Cease your senseless blubbering and woe is me the voidal mages are ruining everything, wah wah wah! Do everybody a favor and toss yourself into the tears and fight on the frontlines because clearly you are too cowardly to do so and would much prefer pushing forth scapegoats instead. Just like the kings. Just like Iblees. Just like Setherien. Just like every ******* who ever waged any kind of war for any reason. 

Do not throw stones in a house made of wet parchment, fool.”

1 hour ago, Demotheus said:

A note is left on these notices, wherever they may be...since it’s not specified. ((Also this isn’t even the right subforum bruv)

“Since when is it said that the mages are the ones who caused this? Was it necromancers who brought forth Iblees undead into the realm of ours? What of Setherien’s brood, where he came into this world with his terrible powers and corrupted many, against their will in most cases, to serve him? Remember when Setherien was defeated and those people were returned to who they were before the corruption we did not cast them aside? Interesting. 

And what of literally any other foreign invasion that has occurred in any sense of the word? What about the human kings and nobles and their senseless wars? What abominable carnage they brought onto others who did not ask for it. Why do you not call for the deaths of every king, noble, and any other person who was willing and happy to wage war for their own selfish purposes – whom killed men, women and children, salted fields, butchered livestock, and destroyed cities all for glory, or honor, or land, or more power? 

Cease your senseless blubbering and woe is me the voidal mages are ruining everything, wah wah wah! Do everybody a favor and toss yourself into the tears and fight on the frontlines because clearly you are too cowardly to do so and would much prefer pushing forth scapegoats instead. Just like the kings. Just like Iblees. Just like Slytherin. Just like every ******* whoever waged any kind of war for any reason. 

Do not throw stones in a house made of wet parchment, fool.”

"Your knowledge is lacking, I advise you to do research first. Connection to the void is brought by one's own desire for greed and power. Connecting to the void, in turn, welcomes it into the realm, and through voidal arts did the first tears come to be. I shall indeed be at the front-lines of the effort

((Whenever I get a ping to go hop on for event if IRL allows such.)) 

Mortal war has nothing to do with the appearance of the tears. Necromancy has nothing to do with voidal tears. Demons have nothing do to with the appearance of voidal tears. 

Stay on point, and on topic, please. 

The past does not immediately seal a tear. Why select few that have commented on such bring such up. The tears grow in size each passing day. 

I will gladly  die in the fight against the void, and unless you are a coward I fully expect to see you upon the front lines yourself. 

Your talk of past wars does nothing for the numerous voidal tears."

Some dude says. Who knows, and who honestly cares. 

((Bruh is this not roleplay forum, and ask an ST brush it's canon. ))

1 minute ago, FunkyBunch101 said:

"Your knowledge is lacking, I advise you to do research first. Connection to the void is brought by one's own desire for greed and power. Connecting to the void, in turn, welcomes it into the realm, and through voidal arts did the first tears come to be. I shall indeed be at the front-lines of the effort

((Whenever I get a ping to go hop on for event if IRL allows such.)) 

Mortal war has nothing to do with the appearance of the tears. Necromancy has nothing to do with voidal tears. Demons have nothing do to with the appearance of voidal tears. 

Stay on point, and on topic, please. 

The past does not immediately seal a tear. Why select few that have commented on such bring such up. The tears grow in size each passing day. 

I will gladly  die in the fight against the void, and unless you are a coward I fully expect to see you upon the front lines yourself. 

Your talk of past wars does nothing for the numerous voidal tears."

Some dude says. Who knows, and who honestly cares. 

((Bruh is this not roleplay forum, and ask an ST brush it's canon. ))

((Tho if your PC doesn't know Voidal mages help bring the voidal years, don't meta bby))

Edited by FunkyBunch101

“Nobody is going to agree with this and they’re just going to avoid you, that’s literally all that is going to happen” said the voidal dark mage

A response is very carefully penned up and then left underneath one of these notices. 

“Dear Sir or Madam,

Your knowledge on how the void works is truly limited. Mages did not at all bring this crisis into being. While yes it is true mages do connect to the void and do use it for there magic. Many if not most don’t have the faintest idea how to create such large portals or rifts into the void. 

While i do implore mages to help with this crisis to bring it to a close as soon as possible don’t place the blame on a group of people who have done nothing wrong. There are powers in the void that not even a master mage can control. Things that stir and have agendas of there own. This is an invasion by foreign forces. Not a crisis that has been caused by an individual. 

I hope this response has been very enlightening. Any further questions can be directed to me personally. 

Sincerely,

The Violet Sorceress Serenity”

Edited by WhiteKnight_19

"This fella just blew in from stupid town or something, that's the only explanation as to how this guy can be so very dumb. This infant in the guise of a thinking adult, doesn't have even a basic grasp on what the void is, or even one single iota of knowledge on mages themselves, ain't no mage alive or dead that's strong enough to open tears. So git gone you dogmatic *****." Ilkazar writes

Brogan noted several of the notes tacked on to the bottom of the missive and shakes his head. "Didnae they unnerstan' tha' 'e's no' sayin' tha' the mages be causin' the tears? Rather, their drawin' from the Void be weakenin' the veil 'tween it an' us, lettin' others make tears all the easier."

23 minutes ago, HurferDurfer1 said:

"This fella just blew in from stupid town or something, that's the only explanation as to how this guy can be so very dumb. This infant in the guise of a thinking adult, doesn't have even a basic grasp on what the void is, or even one single iota of knowledge on mages themselves, ain't no mage alive or dead that's strong enough to open tears. So git gone you dogmatic *****." Ilkazar writes

“Stupid town got blown up, something about them causing a voidal tear” the mali joked to Ilkazar as he’d also send in more spam letters

Willis, the Cursed Historian, drools, thinking that some of what this man says has ground. He blinks his beady eyes, one after the other before flicking his tongue out. "Duh deh do dah. Baba hah no bluh. Buh buh. De majuh haxt dah ebolty t.... Bub frakt haps oN on cort."

“Dargo theenks this man has been infekted by a bud and kompelled tu sow dissent and mistrust among thaw mortal forces”

A sassy soul sucker, a hagged mother, and an edgy tree hugger all look to their master and wonder when the descendants will stop bickering between themselves ?

20 minutes ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

A sassy soul sucker, a hagged mother, and an edgy tree hugger all look to their master and wonder when the descendants will stop bickering between themselves ?

A battered high elf prepares for round 2.