Coming Together

Crevel

Please take care of yourself, and thank you for your efforts. I hope you make a swift recovery, and return to this cursed land to spread your mighty tales of victory! Now kick corona in the ass!

I do not even know you AlmondTree, but in my eyes you are already a legend. Keep fighting, I believe in you!!! You can do this, beat the ever living crap out of corona! God bless you and all good folk on Earth. I wish you a speedy recovery 😃 🙏

Godspeed, get well soon 

I hope you get well soon! And know that your nursing efforts are appreciated!! Stay strong!

Beat this damn virus in the head, bud! We’ll all be rooting for ya throughout the next period of time.

Get well soon, man, I’ll make sure to pray for ya.

Get well soon, friend. We’ll be waiting for you.

Wholesome post. Respect for Almond for stoically posting their rent without asking for any tax exemption, and further respect for their service against the virus.

I don’t know ya personally AlmondTree but I'd like to thank you for everything you’ve done in fighting against the coronavirus as a nurse, and I wish the speediest of recoveries mate. The LotC community is with you.

stay strong my man, i hope you get well soon