Recovering The Ancient Tongue Of The Elves.

Sporadic

Indeed. the use of the -'onn suffix means born of (whatever you put in front of it)

(( Just one final question. I have the boy and girl ( maln'onn and haelun'onn respectfully ) How do you say it is or it's? I haven't found that part yet in these 40 pages of gold))

"Oem maln'onn." She smiles as she presents the new born boy to ze parents.

That is atleast my suggestion.

((One boy..that'll be 17.50.. lol oem is one, so.. kinda doesn't make sense.))

With Elven you just have to make it work

"omenta nae'maln'onn"

I think my grammar is iffy there

Oem can also be used for a/an. "A boy".

Question; although Khara'jyr were not around at the time of the conception of this language, would it be possible either create a term for them, or cobble together other terms to address them (like maybe "child of metzli", or something?)

Surely, tho the high elves currently just call them kha or kharajyr. :P

Question; although Khara'jyr were not around at the time of the conception of this language, would it be possible either create a term for them, or cobble together other terms to address them (like maybe "child of metzli", or something?)

Metzlonn?

It's okay-ish, I guess. Perhaps i'll stick with Kha for now.

Seeing as how this has been revived I'll use it as an excuse to ask a slight question...

What does ahernan mean?

I've heard a few saying this, but I can't find a solid definition in this thread.

It's okay-ish, I guess. Perhaps i'll stick with Kha for now.

There'll be a word for 'cat' soon, from which you can extrapolate better.

Seeing as how this has been revived I'll use it as an excuse to ask a slight question...

What does ahernan mean?

I've heard a few saying this, but I can't find a solid definition in this thread.

'Ahernan' means 'Blessings', and is generally used by elves to mean 'Thanks!'. Similar easy to use outcries are 'Sulian!' for 'Brilliant!' and 'Aylan' for 'Great!'.

Also this thread's a sticky, meaning it's always alive and needs no reviving before you're allowed to ask your question. Ask away!

Well in that case; Ahernan Sporadic!

There'll be a word for 'cat' soon, from which you can extrapolate better.

Though if you were to look to the High Elves, the word would likely be caele'(cat) because the Kharajyr are an abomination.

Am I correct in thinking the exclamation 'Haelun'ame ito narne' means 'the mother forest walks here'?