New 8.0 CT

Junar

This looks amazing! So excited to be able to play! Super huge +1 to Junar and the world team. Ya'll rock!!

6 hours ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

Looks great! 

Please ensure there's roads leading in every direction so that some nations don't get the short stick in terms of walking distance across roads.

Ohhh it's even better then that 😆

Monk suites here we come!

I looked at the screenshots before the text on the post and thought 'Huh, looks Asian.' then I read the text and got really excited! (I really like Asian designs) This looks so much better than the old sandstone designs! Definite +1 from me.

Very well built! I appreciate it's close connection to the natural terrain and the surrounding mountains. Keeps it from feeling to imperial, and gives the option for easy access to most biome transitions. WT really outdid themselves this time.

Took quite long to have a change, it's a good different style.

You've really outdone yourself with this. Looks amazing. 10/10 easy. 

I must say, this is a very lovely Cloud Temple. And a fresh style as opposed to the traditional sandstone we had in the past realms (for most of them). +2

Really nice take on a Cloud Temple design, well done

On 11/26/2020 at 12:14 AM, FlemishSupremacy said:

Looks great! 

Please ensure there's roads leading in every direction so that some nations don't get the short stick in terms of walking distance across roads.

Fast travel is back with delays like 'this cart leaves in 5 minutes.'