Calling Upon the Old Alliance

Narthok

Calling Upon the Old Alliance

The Kingdom of Norland lies in great peril. At its helm lies a slovenly usurper marching the people of Norland into the meat grinder of a doomed war. About him a pack of jackals more concerned with aggrandizement and the accumulation of wealth than with the wellbeing of the Norlandic people. 

In this time of turmoil I have raised the banners of my fathers that I may root out this parasite from the proud realm of my forefathers and restore it to a realm of faith and prosperity. There are those among you who may remember the tales told to you by your fathers and grand fathers. How the sons of Norland and the sons of Renatus stood side by side laughing in the face of a seditious world. When the odds were stacked against us, when the odds were beyond the counting, the Norlandic people stood by our Renatian allies. When all others turned their backs on their oaths and obligations we were there. 

In the streets of Helena the sons and daughters of Norland bled and died back to back with the Renatian. Amongst the final few standing at the end of that dark and bloody day. Two sons of Norland each having felled uncountable foes.

In memory of this ancient friendship I call upon the aid of the sons of Renatus. As your realm was once in peril. So now is ours. 

Theoderic

A scion of renatian-descent gathered an entourage, conversations began then - the hushed murmurs turned into loud chanting - memories enraptured the grouping after hearing of the calling from allies of yore. 

Aetius of Tiber smirks mischievously; the afamed and aged renatian prepared his arms - joining comrades of times gone by to answer the call.

Aelius of Tiber smirks mischievously; the afamed and aged renatian prepared his arms - joining comrades of times gone by to answer the call.

Cradled gently in Flamebrand lit eternal, the undying spirit clad in faith and zeal of one errant Keeper would grumble in discontent, as their Flamebrand's bearer passed by the missive. 

"There can be no unity without purpose - and there is one all of the Father's Chosen are born to." 

Tytos the Drake reads the missive that Antonius had handed to him, looking back to his cousin he spoke. "Is it time then mine cousin?"

"Hmm... an old Norlandic line coming to reclaim their throne? Such is the way of human greed..." and elf muses as he reads the missive that had somehow found its way into Haelun'or. Still, the elf smirked at such, and could not help but wish this 'rightful king' luck on his quest

"Yeah, but are the red tags going to have to imprison you again after your opponent baits you into saying dumb things?" Questions a certain Renatian from an undisclosed location.

4 minutes ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

"Yeah, but are the red tags going to have to imprison you again after your opponent baits you into saying dumb things?" Questions a certain Renatian from an undisclosed location.

Theodric sweats

Dima Ivanovich grabs his sword and steps along to find the fabled Norlandic True Heir. 

LETS GOO!!!