★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Guys I (Eledyr)have descided that I will resign from bieng the mayor of corvus animas.

I really loved the job, but it is now time for me to do something else I want to explore the world and fight against the undead that is way I leave the position to Emberhard he has been vice mayor and did a good job maybe even a better job then I did.

So now I say farewell and may Aeriel enlighten your path.

I hope that I see you all soon.

Signed Eledyr former mayor of Corvus animas.

Accepted. Welcome to the white raves! I look forward to having you in my guild.

Layout for the 1.9 city is completely finished. Estimates at 2m blocks. Will be my best build by far.

Layout for the 1.9 city is completely finished. Estimates at 2m blocks. Will be my best build by far. And I will provide materials for that temporary fort. But we aren't calling it fort molasses as it has a demeaning appearance.

Wait what is all this about newverge map and 1.9 did I miss something? is this verge map only a temp?

also lol at fort Molasses, it was worth a try XD

wow a new city in the verg cool. all though we need to fix up our hold it's fall apart. so has the small town right out side of the outer wall

Yeah some greifer like nuked random things while the lb plugin was down so it can't be rolex back

Wait what is all this about newverge map and 1.9 did I miss something? is this verge map only a temp?

also lol at fort Molasses, it was worth a try XD

Verge is the one we went to, and you set up the damn farm. That is speculated to be temporary. The Verge is just a glimpse of the new world, which is SOON.

So in short: Verge is NOT New world. Verge is Verge.

Ok I have the temporary wooden walls up on the fort in the verge I am making, and watch towers, I guess we will wait and see if verge is temp or not, to decide weather we shall actually put further resources into the fort, I however will continue to oversee it and build onto it in case the verge dose end up being perm. at which point we will have an area set aside waiting.

Unless any of you have any other ideas for it, but I really like it, especially its positioning, it has great potential.

I'm having trouble contacting anyone about the whereabouts of the Verge base, if someone could pm the coords I would appreciate it.

I'm back at my Inn for now. I might later assemble a group to establish a party to enter the verge and set up a mining base within a mountain of some sort.

-Relgard