★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I have Duncan speaking to the allies of the Spectres. I'm in the process of making expendable fallback bases to work from and gathering resources such as Iron.

-Relgard

I was not captured? I haven't been on this weekend lol!)) getting on now to clear things up with wardens.

Well, how did things go, or how are they going?

Also I talked to one of the vonebs, and he said that apparently the wardens had given up in the verge and abandon their base, I inspected it myself and it appeared to be true.

It is safe. The wardens are Orc have broken server rules. They will be dealt with. If u find anything missing or broken, call a gm to bb it. If they show up again don't mess with them, call a gm right away.

I see. Continue recruiting, and I want more people in keep till that monstrosity is dealt with.

It is safe. The wardens are Orc have broken server rules. They will be dealt with. If u find anything missing or broken, call a gm to bb it. If they show up again don't mess with them, call a gm right away.

Do not try to blow things out of proportion or make false accusations of rules being broken and such. There were no Server rules that were broken, and once you learn the facts after speaking with me privately (as this matter should be resolved as decided upon by gm's) you will come to realize nothing is to be done without following the proper amount of procedure.

As a note to all, please try to learn the facts of certain matters before basing your accusations on false rumors that hold little to no truth at all.