[✗] [World Lore] Cosmology

Nozgoth

Had a good deal of fun writing this with you, despite the fact that I procrastinated some.

I look forwards to my fellow LTs having to explain most of this to me. 

ILY Noz, +1 <3

should just be a cultural post lol

2 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

should just be a cultural post lol

Not necessarily, the whole idea is to lay foundations down within the canon lore for future expansion and use in roleplay.

I personally like it, great piece of lore, support given +1

I have to do this but with spirits; hope a clear player written version of cosmetology helps clear up world lore and gives me space to write too.

Edited by Panashea

I thought some of the stars where literally giant voidal horrors the size of planets

4 minutes ago, King_Kunuk said:

I thought some of the stars where literally giant voidal horrors the size of planets

space around terra is just a mass of voidal horrors and the stars are there eyes 

It'd be nice to have canon lore rather than just elaborate and outlandish theories about the skies above the realm.

A very nice elaboration on snippets of lore, and linking them together, too. 

I'd write paragraphs detailling my love of this work, but this work puts my own to shame. 

Anyway, I'm giving this the biggest (as far as font size dictates) +1 I've given in a long while.

+1

Okay, the max size font on the forums is 72, which kinda sucks. Next time I see a lore piece this good, I'll find something much more snazzy.

I will read this further when time permits, but I suppose you may not know about prior attempts (by actual LTs) at writing world lore on a cosmological scale had been attempted in the past. I attempted to do so back towards the end of Aegis (I think right after Availer left), got my lore accepted, then retconned.

I am not bringing this up to huff-n-puff, but to encourage you to get a green light before pursuing this kind of cosmological lore-writing further.

i love me some space 

This lore has been denied.

As above my comment states after speaking with management, this is perfect for a cultural interpretation but uses too many different aspects of lore we cannot canonise when discussing this, the implication of the Primordial's involvement with the sun and making the veil akin to space is something that isn't what we need to touch upon, or if done, needs to be done in simpler writing instead of a character's journal piece. For these big implication of World Lore aspects, it needs to be done utilising the K.I.S.S method (Keep it stupid simple).

Thank you for writing this, but I believe this is perfect to have as an in-character interpretation, not hard canon.