☩ A HOLY MANHUNT ☩

Guzr

A HOLY MANHUNT

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

jHUqg3l5U-a-IET0ApXZqArpc7Sg41-ziQGMuAwONn1_1xchj6aI7tLw9tegIovKNysjF_bkpsxmc0Xhwr9KcoiypeCvvqhfKL-5JuEgg-XxSB2T0foIVAB3pBsZpaNyuMOZ5Cby

[] An equester in the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn, praying before the search. 

Across Providence bells ring, the call to arms sounding loud as the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn readied their weapons. Criers would shout on the streets, demanding justice. Soon, a letter would be sent out to the various Armigers and Equesters within the order, as well as several other Canonists; reading the following:

“To those honorable, to those that are Canonist and those with a soul in their hearts:

A beast of Iblees has attacked Providence; shooting a child, one Helena Charlotte Helvets-Rochefort in the chest with a poisoned crossbow bolt, among other casualties. This evil beast, of which appeared to be male and donning blackened plate, a visored helm and razor-sharp teeth, has attacked canonists and the innocent. Another figure, a lightly armored mirror of the Iblees beast, was seen casting lightning to it, of which weakened it greatly. 

The call for protection has come. Knights of the Order, your oath states the following:

‘I vow to be the sword and shield of the Church of the Canon and her faithful’ 

Come now, brothers, take up your arms, sound the call for manhunt. 

I am but a Squire, and I do not act to order you. Instead, heed the words of Apostolic General Sir Armand de Rennes; of whom wrote to me:

Do as you will. You've my blessing, and by God hopefully my sword as well. I'll join the effort once it's underway.’

To those unsworn to the Church, but wish to offer their information on this individual, send a bird to one Armiger Edwin Henry de Sarkozy(Guzr#2543), and you will be compensated for such.  

To those that would raise their blade in support of this justice, send a bird to one Armiger Edwin Henry de Sarkozy(Guzr#2543).

In the name of all that is righteous, in the name of all that is holy, let us catch this demon and deliver unto it GOD’s will.

tenor.gif

Armiger Edwin Henry de Sarkozy”

Tl;dr The Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn is tracking down an individual that attacked folk in Providence. If you’d like to participate in this rp, even if you’re not a part of the order, send me a pm! 

Guzr#2543

Or join the Clergy discord:

https://discord.gg/wZ9Q4JCj

Elias looks over the missive, grumbling to himself in Waldenian before crushing the paper and throwing it out!

A man of GOD thinks this is an odd missive, looking over it for a few moments before tossing it away.

Rokossovsky reads over the missive with many thoughts filling his mind like scorpions at his brain.  His feet resting on his desk as he head, with the lantern shining shaking his shakily hands that held the missive. His eyes would skim over the missive selectively as he looked upwards to his comrades.  "Who is this man.. I want to find him before Oren does.  Whatever comes next is up to us."  He'd remark.  @Nouveau-Chapeau@chacmul@Gambit@mosscowi

A one-armed Paladin reads the missive with a raised brow. 

"How unfortunate."

He very casually ripped the paper into very small scraps.

In the background, a skygod cackles in human nation ****.

Helena Charlotte remained confined within her room of the Augustine, a shame riddled her and the girl's pride shattered. Each draw of breath had been agonizing upon that youth, her sleep tormented frequently with the same exhales - thus she busied her long evening with reading of the paper. "Bah.. Edwin.. I asked you not.. to act for me.." With her name now out to the eyes and ears of Providence, she expected a long months of questionings.

This evil beast, of which appeared to be male and donning blackened plate, a visored helm and razor-sharp teeth, has attacked canonists and the innocent. Another figure, a lightly armored mirror of the Iblees beast, was seen casting lightning to it, of which weakened it greatly. 

A particular individual beholden in servitude to Order would blink upon receiving the missive, staring at it for quite some time in an abject state of confusion and in some stupendous state of confoundment. After about a day of rumination, she opted to pen a reply in azure ink, scribed upon fine parchment and scrolled with some wax seal of a shrike, and the Wingless Lion;

"Greetings, Servant of GOD almighty! I am sending you this letter to reach out regarding the recent missive you had made, regarding the attack on Orenia. I would like to clarify that I am not, in fact, an Iblees' beast as you have proclaimed - though, I did aid the Imperial State Army in driving out the creature described. I am merely a servant of Janus - The Aengul of Order, and one of those beholden to the caste of Fires within the Holy Canon. The Gift of Lightning is one I seldom wield, though in this case, I found its utilization necessary. I deeply apologize for any unrest I may have caused by doing so, but ultimately it lead to the successful repulsion of the threat upon the city - and in this, I do hope you can forgive any disturbance brought about by its usage. Would you wish for aid in this venture you have embarked upon, you may merely flip this letter over and write your letter, and press your thumb to the seal - it will form into a paper bird thereafter. 

Fairest tidings and with wishes of good health, 

An Errant Wyrmstalker."

Spoiler

@Guzr 

why does everyone accuse my holy mage of being a dark mage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A. A A A A A A A A. A A AAA A A A A AAA  A A AAAAAA A A AAA A A A AA A A. A A A A A A A A A A. A A A A A A A. A A A  A A A A AAA A A A A A. A: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

21 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

A particular individual beholden in servitude to Order would blink upon receiving the missive, staring at it for quite some time in an abject state of confusion and in some stupendous state of confoundment. After about a day of rumination, she opted to pen a reply in azure ink, scribed upon fine parchment and scrolled with some wax seal of a shrike, and the Wingless Lion;

"Greetings, Servant of GOD almighty! I am sending you this letter to reach out regarding the recent missive you had made, regarding the attack on Orenia. I would like to clarify that I am not, in fact, an Iblees' beast as you have proclaimed - though, I did aid the Imperial State Army in driving out the creature described. I am merely a servant of Janus - The Aengul of Order, and one of those beholden to the caste of Fires within the Holy Canon. The Gift of Lightning is one I seldom wield, though in this case, I found its utilization necessary. I deeply apologize for any unrest I may have caused by doing so, but ultimately it lead to the successful repulsion of the threat upon the city - and in this, I do hope you can forgive any disturbance brought about by its usage. Would you wish for aid in this venture you have embarked upon, you may merely flip this letter over and write your letter, and press your thumb to the seal - it will form into a paper bird thereafter. 

Fairest tidings and with wishes of good health, 

An Errant Wyrmstalker."

Reveal hidden contents

@Guzr 

why does everyone accuse my holy mage of being a dark mage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A. A A A A A A A A. A A AAA A A A A AAA  A A AAAAAA A A AAA A A A AA A A. A A A A A A A A A A. A A A A A A A. A A A  A A A A AAA A A A A A. A: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The bird returns. The Squire’s handwriting was rough and shaky, as if the hand had struggled to write such. Still, the cripple’s letter carried on; stating:

“I carry this letter with my deepest apologies, friend. I meant no insult, and simply hold ignorance over the warriors of Aengul and Daemon. For such, I apologize, and hope you are able to educate me further.

When the Armigers and Equesters meet, I hope to see you there. Your intel might be valuable in vanquishing this foe.

God bless, Armiger Edwin de Sarkozy”

"Godani willingly, they will catch this barbarian." Kazimir Moskvin said, signing the Husariya cross inside St Henrik's basilica while reading the missive. Then, he went to continue his prayer.

Johan Vuiller the Knight-Regent emeritus would give a slight bow of his head as he read over the missive looking to his own armor and the original copy of the Holy Oath the knights must stake once they join the Order he and his father had founded. The aging man would then find his trident walking towards the cathedral to join his brothers in faith..