To the Silver State of Haelun'or: An Ultimatum

"Good ultimatum, I think." Jan Velen thinks

Edited by fhon

Erwin Bishop read over the ultimatum closely as it was struck to the quartz wall with hammer and nail. He paused for a moment before turning to his fellow oathedmen with a simple nod followed by a reply.
"Based" He cracked a smile while rejoining the formation.

"If dishonour is nie punished, then it festers," Sigismund mumbled to himself as he practiced his sword-forms in the windswept arena behind the Nikirala Prikaz.

Adreniel Elibar’acal stands ready to defend his city.

The new Monarch read over the news for the day. "Don't know who to root for... Haelun'or, who let a banished woman of ours into their city, or Haense, who has happened to get the short end of the stick." Athri pondered, sipping on a drink that had been resting on her desk. "Suppose I can't be the judge without knowing half the story." She's say, looking down with a grimace at the warm drink.

"Shame Seraphite's knowledge never grew known by the Haeseni." Carlos Mendez mused as he was passed the missive by Henry Bishop outside his home. "Quite the favor, she did." He smiled, glancing up into the sky reassuringly. "Finally, she's f*cked."

A rather smug Viradiraar finds herself enjoying a nice cup of tea while she reads the missive, the fire in front of her dancing happily.

"I made many trips to Haense as an Okarir," She hums to herself, a wide grin playing at her lips. "I'm glad they're taking a stand. I'll remember to send them a letter to tell them they have my support- even if it doesn't mean much."

1 hour ago, Herod said:

Kaustantin Baruch barges into the room of Sigismund, completely evading Ser Karl who was guarding him. He holds two dummy swords in hand. “O-Our time is NOW!” He declares, rising one sword up while he slides the other across the room to Sigismund. “KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!” He shouts by the top of his lungs, surely to wake up all servants and infant princes sleeping. 

@Xarkly

Sigismund stares at Kaustantin in disbelief.

"IT'S HAPPENING? IT'S HAPPENING!" 

He clambers out of his bed, snatching up his sword from his dresser "IT'S HAPPENING!"

2 minutes ago, Xarkly said:

Sigismund stares at Kaustantin in disbelief.

"IT'S HAPPENING? IT'S HAPPENING!" 

He clambers out of his bed, snatching up his sword from his dresser "IT'S HAPPENING!"

Andrik "The Coolest" and "The Bald" blinked his eyes, confused as to why his brother was yelling "IT'S HAPPENING!" Though he too joined in soon, grabbing his toy wooden sword and asked:

"WHAT'S HAPPENING??? WHAT'S HAPPPENING???????????"

Amaesil reads the declaration with a grim expression. As he reaches the end, a low sigh emits from his lips. He folds the letter and sets it down on the table beside himself. He gathers his cloak and makes way for the upper ramparts of the Citadel.

Once at the top, the elflord unfurls the high elven telescope and peers across the realm toward the distant island nation. His lips thin and he speaks softly to himself: "I pray my cousins learn sooner rather than later that their pursuit of war against Almaris will be met with immediate destruction. I will pray for their safety and eventual realization that they no longer represent anything more than an island nation on the far edges of the map.

An exiled Republican considers moving back to Haense.

Avius sits back, beverage of choice in hand. He strongly considers buying some kind of Haense paraphernalia.

As Amaesil walks up to the citadel, he finds his best friend seated in an old rocking chair smoking a cigar and reading through the lasted edition of The Almaris Times. Aerendyl listens to the clickety clack of the unveiled telescope with a quirked brow, but says nothing.

Just then, his eyes grace the page detailing the ultimatum sent to their Silver Cousins. His expression maintains an air of disappointment, but eventually cracks at the macabre humor of the situation into a roaring cacophony of laughter.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, TwilightWolf said:

As Amaesil walks up to the citadel, he finds his best friend seated in an old rocking chair smoking a cigar and reading through the lasted edition of The Almaris Times. Aerendyl listens to the clickety clack of the unveiled telescope with a quirked brow, but says nothing.

Just then, his eyes grace the page detailing the ultimatum sent to their Silver Cousins. His expression maintains an air of disappointment, but eventually cracks at the macabre humor of the situation into a roaring cacophony of laughter.

Reveal hidden contents

Adreniel Elibar’acal finds some hint of amusement watching these two through his own , high elven telescope, wondering why they are cackling. Is it because they think some lowly human bandits would be able to extort them? No , of course not.. and so he wonders.