THE RED WEDDING

Valecius

THE RED WEDDING

7lGkA0MVjFJ3MfvdVbeLyTYXL3sKsqGeUele0Pzx--CiMOk0pGl-rbRF9qgJsta8mVnYpshWdeHpOqz2xZ9lhDc4e4QMvaddBTzP2_l-xRLmgRRoF8xNmiz2ZP_q9YMoDhGKbryf=s0

With jubilation, the Barony of Rosius announces the wedding between Baron Otis Maximilian de Rosius @Matheaww and Lady Louise Antoinette Halcourt @Pompadour. The marriage ceremony is planned to be held at the Cathedral of Redenford, where the pair would join themselves in matrimony. Afterwards the guests are to be accepted at the Rosius Château for reception. Each and every subject of the Holy Orenian Empire is welcomed.

Wedding Ceremony, 17th 8PM EST

Rosius Château Reception, 17th 8:20PM EST

Signed,

Baron Otis Maximilian de Rosius

Lady Louise Antoinette Halcourt
Baron Olivier Alexandre Halcourt

Spoiler

OOC:
Friday, 17th 8PM EST at the Cathedral in Redenford (Directions would be placed around the city)
Friday, 17th 8:20PM EST at the Rosius Château in Redenford (All attending the wedding will travel together after the ceremony).

A disgusting peasant from Redenford questions why the wedding was named as it is

Philip Hughes de Rosius nodded with a smile at the announcement "Puisse le nouveau mariage apporter à la Maison de Rosius un bel avenir, tchin tchin. May the House de Rosius prosper with this marriage." He rose his glass of Auvergnian Wine then taking a sip from it. 

"Please consider rethinkin' the name of yer special occasion, it ain't sittin' right with me..." Grumbles Sarah. "Bu' gratulations on the union, an' may ya have lots of kiddos." 

The Late Baroness of Halcourt watches her daughters second marriage, scrunching her face slightly as she looked over towards her daughter Elisabeth Cecile “Maybe this husband won’t be so lazy.” She commented.

"And of course the moment Uncle Otis is announced a Baron, a woman jumps on the opportunity to marry him, wait... Louise?" Maria held the paper, confused. 

Amie however was grinning wide. "Oh my dear cousin, it is about time you married someone befitting of your brilliance. This wedding I won't miss." 

“Congratulations, mon frere! God has truly blessed our family again.” Said Elodie, the sister of the groom. A big, stupid grin was on her face “I absolutely cannot wait to meet your new wife! Tell me all about her, Otis! I want to make a good impression!”

@Matheaww

Former Mayor A.S.H. would delight at the news of Former Mayor O.M.d.R. joining together with his very own family. He would have to look into clearing his schedule for the event.

A servant brought the news to Philip while his eyes were over the scenery surrounding the Preussens Château, which was completed just weeks ago. He would glance for moment at the paper, before noting to the man. "These de Rosius are tireless, but with their hard-work they shall with no doubt rise.. It seems like the Savoyard, Lotharingian and Auvergnat cultures are slowly getting back on their feet.."

A particular graying and suitably lamented individual saunter's about the Orenian wilderness, considering a return to Providence to revive those fleeting allotments.