[✗] [Feat Lore] Beastsmithing - Spoon & Werew0lf Remaster DLC 1.0.1

Werew0lf

+1 from me.  Seriously,  I have an attachment to this lore piece I’ve always thought it to be such an interesting aspect of the server that combines so many great and immersive points all into one.  I really hope the ST take this one into serious consideration because it was truly reinvigorate a certain player base to find some enthrallment in their rp once again along with installing an exponential amount of mystery and wonder beyond what can be achieved through beastsmithing.

19 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Clay-Smithing can be done with Olog or related ET monster  parts.

wut

Just now, Boxboiy said:

wut

grab olog.

kill olog.

use olog as resource.

olog did good. 

I think it looks quite good. I'm not quite sure how applicable, useful, or popular some of the effects will be, but they all invariably add some rich flavor to players and the world that's fairly easy to access. For that reason it gets a solid +1.

Really missed this piece of lore, it's a great updated piece I'd love to see

I've given this a cursory read so my comments are liable to change, but from what I've seen, I like this piece and consider it one of the better-written additions that I've seen especially as magic lore. I like both the quality of writing, but more importantly, the accessibility this allows for your run-of-the-mill average player. It isn't convoluted or too complex to be considered a 'gatekeeping' piece of lore so I appreciate that. I definitely support this and thank you for writing this.

PS: Werew0lf, you don't need to ping me each time you write something 😇