Encyclical Letter - De Nanis Aggredi

Pureimp10

Just now, Dogged said:

Leopold wonders if Oren wants him to rebel again or if they just don't want him to fight at all. He dismisses the letter, rallying his troops regardless.

"A Shame that the church who says they are loyal to the canon can allow incest, cross-breeders, homosex to walk free in the city that is suppose to be the example of canonism. Yet again the Homosex emperor has the pontiff and his curia feeding out of his hand to get the rest of us True Canonist to leave our ideals and oaths. Since when did the Holy Orenian Emperor control the Church?" Caius de Ravensburg would state to Leopold "Surprised to see the Pontiff as a puppet as well, I guess we have more cleaning up to do than we thought. Not just for Humanity but for the Canon"

Bakir Ireheart looked at the church letter, going to raise a brow "Every canonist I meet I have respected, despite the differences of Religion and of belief. And now the church believes I am aggressing upon canonist because I despise their god. The hypocrisy! I do nae care if you believe in GOD or in Yemekar. As long as you don't **** with my kin, and such aggression without provocation warrants a swift and strong response, and it will not alter my blade hitting Philip II's neck."

Kosher Fier, having many interactions with the church, spits on the missive. “Church be Damned if they say GOD won’t allow justice to come forth after so much time. If GOD is so good, where be the justice against the Orenians?”

Victor Vuiller sharpens his sword and prays in a private study he then stands up, dusts himself off  "The blood of heathens shall be spilled tonight" Victor States as he heads off to the Apostolic General to await further orders. 

The Apostolic-General nods vehemently upon reading the missive "Peace is fleeting, however a shame it may be." She tossed the letter aside, reclining back at her desk with a tired sigh

Mika Uialben smiled as he saw the missive upon his desk high in his tower "There it is, took em a bit long to spin state into faith" he chuckled

Ivan hopes that the denizens of Savoy are good canonists.

10 minutes ago, Shmeepicus said:

Ivan hopes that the denizens of Savoy are good canonists.

Adolphus, having been rejected from several universities due to past racially and culturally insensitive comments, does a dance around a burning bush in order to demonstrate that he is a respectful, understanding individual worthy of being accepted to the most prestigious universities on Almaris.

4 hours ago, Pureimp10 said:

Everard VI actually was in San Luciano as he wrote the letter, but only saw Baron Otto Morovar of Haense and Joseph Alexander in town!

s1pkbfg.png

Aubergine was making his way back to his cell in the Cloister of Bl. George with a midnight snack of muffins and kippers, when through the darkness of the small hours of the night, he espied the strangest sight - that of a small procession of pontifical appointments and Orenian grandées. Their visages all shrouded in the dim light of the street, they beat their sluggish path to the cathedral, around the small yet persistent genus of vagrants camped around the cooking fire. 

Clad still in his nightshirt and slumbering cap, carrying his candlelit tray, he watched from the southern transept as Everard VI dictated the Encyclical Letter. By next morning he had forgotten many of his Holiness's diplomatic proclamations, but the experience left him with a lingering worry.

Aech frowns slightly, reading the missive. "I've never understood the canonist church... think they threw me in a river once." She recalls. "Off a bridge." They stare at the paper a bit more, before sighing and tossing it in the wastebin. "Pretentious..." She mutters.

Edited by Aech Amberace

Casper Cardinal Providentia eyed through the missive and walked to his window. He set the parchment down and fell to his knees in prayer: "Saint Amyas, the ravages of war, plague and famine hath assailed us all too much. Pray for God’s mercy, that we may be spared of these evils, and that we may, with perfect Charity, strive to avoid them. Amen."