Riders on the River Petra

Harald

After returning home and taking a hard well earned bath, Nicole Sapphire Vuillerian would see a new missive, two at best. She would grab the actual missive and unwrap it, she begun to read it and saw her friends and family in the set missive fighting the Green-scarf scum and Kick ball size midgets, sadly she could not capture one to use as a kick ball to play with her youngest brother. Not dissapointed though she laughed, as she lied in bed. Looking at the missive she ended reading smiling in her Regiments triumphs, No In her family triumph as she too considered the Imperial army family

"Mess with our boys in Red, you better pay back in Red, Oren.....Aut Mortem"

she said pinning the post on her wall

Alec sat in contemplation of the life he had taken during the battle. He was a simple man, and such things as violence weighed heavy upon his mortal soul. He sat underneath the tree which had sprouted Alabaster, staring into the shadows in which his victims stared back at him with their eyes open, mouths agape.

He sighed, closing his eyes then as he sunk into the tree, resting, mouthing out quiet apologies to dead dwarves.

Rev Vuiller would dip his head, celebrating with his father Johan, the man speaking as they looked to a fire "They have to learn, mess with a eagle and vy get the claws"

Late that eve, Victoria Emma Augusta laid sprawled across a bench in the halls of the Augustine, watching a game of chess between two courtiers unfold as soldiers from the battle poured into the halls. As always, white went first and then black followed suit. Pawns were traded and the white rook was moved out from the corner. In the next sequence of moves, the rook took a knight but it had fallen for a trap. Sat in the back corner stood a bishop and in its crosshairs was the white rook. Victoria perked her head upwards at this move, locking her gaze onto the bishop. The reflection of the bishop bounced off of the marble board. However, unexpectedly instead of a black bishop, it was made out of a fine topaz gemstone.

"
Why is it orange. . ?" 

20 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad would be cleaning his lance and sword of blood before turning to @Duncan the Fearsome and @ScarletFrisket "I'd thank you brother and niece for helping me in my time of need" he would give them both a warm smile 

"Smiled as she gave him a comforting tight hug over his shoulders "Your family, there's nothing I would not do to see you safe!"

The Vice-Chancellor watched as pieces were moved on the map of the war room, the attendants of the Chancellery were running missives all around the offices. A string of documents would flood between his and the Archchancellors office. Vassals of a not to be named Kingdom were huddled outside waiting to talk to him, though they would have to wait. 

He paced nervously as each report of the days fighting would pass through the war room, be analyzed, and the pieces adjusted. 

"Field Glasses..." He demanded of an attendant, trying to catch a glimpse of the fighting from his horseback. "I can't see, I'm going to the Front..."

The attendant admonished him,

"Your Imperial Excellency, the State needs you here" said an onlooking Elf, ears uncut - a new hire perhaps in the ministry. Emboldenned to service in her Empire. He harrumphed, but he would not be caught riding a desk for this conflict. 

"It is time to retire the wig of diplomacy, get the War Wig and prepare my field desk. I shall report and lead closer to the front. 

Let them try for my ears!"

Cadet Draco combs through his Imperial State Army field guide as he progresses through his basic training regime. He idly cracks his knuckles, his jaw clenched, and his eyes fixed upon the words scratched into the pages. He yearns to complete his training and join his comrades on the field of battle. He growls through gritted teeth in an empty study hall in the Bastion . . .

"We will drive back these aggressive mutilators back with nothing less than a righteous Imperial fury." He pauses, snapping back to his task "Ah faechken, I lost my place!" Vulgar Old Marian grumblings continued as the aspiring soldier continued with his studies.

44 minutes ago, Duncan the Fearsome said:

Shrugs "Anything to deal with those scumbags"

29 minutes ago, ScarletFrisket said:

"Smiled as she gave him a comforting tight hug over his shoulders "Your family, there's nothing I would not do to see you safe!"

he would smile warmly them both and turn to give Nicole a hug "i thank you both again" a single tear drips down his cheep, happy with his new family

Spoiler

Screenshot_20211202-140509_Samsung_Inter

"As I have said; crushed to death and involvement of the Imperial State Army's horses doing it so. And so GOD has heard me and has executed such upon the heathens that are willing to desecrate the Holy Shrines of the Canonist lands. Swords wetted, the legs of the horses stained with the blood of heathens." Holy Sir Philip Hughes de Rosa gave a nod to his previous comment; signing the Lorraine upon the declaration of aggression against the Empire by the Ireheart clan. As he continued to pray within the basilica of San Luciano.

Laurentina found herself weeping once more as war was all but inevitable. With a mournful expression, the grieving child peered up to her father and her older brother who had moved back home to Providence. The child moved forth to give the both of them a tight embrace, exclaiming:

"I don't want you go to war! I don't want to fight the small men! Please don't leave home!"
@Fishy@DelaneyG

"Disaster has struck!" cried out the Landgrave of Alstreim, clawing at his temples in distress. The rules of his tabletop wargame offered no real explanation as to how exactly did the Imperial State Army materialize three cavalry pieces against one Ireheart axeman in a single turn, despite what the dice roll said. His confusion only grew.

"Where are the Cathantese pikemen?"

"A priest can't take up arms, which they shouldn't be doing anyway, and march against the enemies of Oren to then cry and whine about how urguan are attacking the church when said priest inevitable is threatened or killed. It is clearly an attempt to force all of canondom to support Oren in this war, no priest should be marching against other nations whilst claiming they are threatening the church, it is idiotic and we all see through this ruse." remarked Walton as he read the report in the barracks of the BSK.

12 hours ago, Harald said:

Would remember a old man who was hanged, he also had the same views

One might think clergymen taking up arms has been against their creeds and vows since their creation.