The Nikirala Renovation - Noble Apartments

RENOVATIONS OF THE NIKIRALA PRIKAZ

NOBLE APARTMENTS

bAM9L7vIAl42i-1iVBmO2GJ6ReCUmc5Zn_EeEyOxtC3iYHp8hdQ7aC-vnyOkraEuXdk3eHGhRvbQph9xe0OsPvBFz6DwQwV5P7VnfTR8lwmmujW-AO1ZwcxWEyTru8m3tScizFVe

UKEN VE KRAWN I ROZZ

Issued by the

QUEEN’S COUNCIL

On the 13th day of Vzmey and Hyff of 409 ES

It has always been a right for the nobility of Haense to hold and govern their own lands; from the nearby keep of the Duchy of Reinmar, to the faraway Barony of Richtenburg, much of the Kingdom’s land is distributed between the various noble families. However - with this privilege comes its own shortcomings; important meetings, festivities, and much else, is usually beholden to the Crownlands.

The Nikirala Prikaz had, for some time, been in need of renovations. Parts of the upper palace nearing a derelict state, due to misuse for many years. Most recently, a poor servant grew ill from inhaling black mould that had been propogating upon the walls of her bedchamber.

A wider construction process was thus commissioned by Her Royal Majesty, Queen Emma Karenina, spearheaded by Her Royal Highness, Princess Anastasya Isabel, to save the upper floors of the Nikirala Prikaz. The decision for the new layout came both out of fear that it would simply fall into the same disrepair as before, if the areas served little to no purpose as they had previously; and the desire to relieve the pressure of travelling from the nobility.

As such, the upper floors of the Nikirala Prikaz, whilst still including offices for various of the Aulic Offices, have now been mostly dedicated to noble apartments for each of the different landed houses in our Kingdom, so that they may easily be able to stay in the capital and the Crownlands whenever they are needed, or desire, to do so.

SIGNED,

Her Royal Majesty, Emma Karenina Barbanov-Bihar, Queen-Consort of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Royal Highness, Princess Anastasya Isabel Baruch, Lady Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess-Consort of Valwyck, Duchess of Karlsburg, and Baroness of Antioch

Spoiler

They’re here, they're here! After what has now been a multi-month project, the paste of the noble apartments is here. I’d like to say a HUGE and special thanks specifically to @zuziee@Mady, @MotherLay, @sarahbarah@kaylaa and of course my koenas @livrose for all the help that you guys gave. We would not have finished this without any of you, and I always always appreciate the support and help you bring.

Also big ty to @Gusano and @Demavend for writing this post ( and helping with the paste)

Kisses xx - shay

The apartments are located on the top floor of the Nikirala, where our upper ballroom used to be located (take the right stairwell all the way up)

If you play a noble in haense and need access to the noble apartment area, please fill out this form. https://forms.gle/5VKVJpWsST6j3WeQ6 

Patriarchs of each house have admin permissions on their respective apartments, but only certain members of the qc leadership have admin on the main door.

As a side note, if you are a peer and are unsure about what’s going on with your apartment, feel free to send me a pm on discord, Shay#1111

Antonius Vilac preapres to return to the realms of Hanseti-Ruska, happily obliged as his goal aligns with that of obtaining once more his lodgings within the Nikirala Prikaz. "I miss my room in the Nikirala." he remarks!