AN INQUIRY INTO THE FIRE OF HAVERLOCK

Froschli

A transcript from the official Azdrazi correspondence would be posted publicly, and messaged to the church.

I. The Azdrazi, or Nephilim, of AZDROMOTH HEREBY DENY ALL INVOLVEMENT WITH THE BURNING OF A CANONIST CHURCH.

II. Through an investigation led by myself and Azdrazi Adjudicators, “evidence” has been presented towards the tribunal of both “internal” and “external” origin. 

This “evidence”, being independently “investigated” from one another, leads in unisom to a single conclusion: 

The Cathedral of Saint Alexander of Furnstock of the city of Haverlock has been set ablaze through a Paladin of Xan effort.

2 hours ago, CharmingCavalier said:

Henry Penton sat at his desk and wondered why the auditor was so fascinated with this matter and not the reinvestigation of the natural death of Philip Aurelian. He commented to an aide as they passed, “next they’ll have leal canonist Azdrazi testifying against faithful Orenians! What lows a church has sunken to fulfill the wishes of the half-men and lizards. The Canonist Church is now nothing but the Church of Yaomir and Yemekar.

"Its Yaromir, and I don't know if he knows this but Yaromir isn't pontiff anymore! How embarrassing!" exclaim Walton.

Jarad would read the massive before putting it down, questioning why he keeps defending the church and its members when they keep spreading lies, rallying to attack Oren and harm its citizens. Before looking at the massive once again "at least I got some fuel for the fire tonight" he said before going to make lunch alone in his house

Spoiler

Derfey pins the Sixth Canticle of Derfey:

"Burning churches is fun and grand in the Great Piast Nation of Sedan. Bring your willfully ignorant, your disabled and your pitchforks, and let's have a party! ON DERFEY!"

Cardinal Francis nods a few tired times as he receives the notice from an Acolyte. "Oh, Oren.. what happened; what went wrong?" He questions with a sigh, adding in solemn heartbreak "Each day it seems you stray further from Him — why is that?" 

"I am glad we sent those birds out in time my prince." Caius de Ravensburg said to Prince Frederick I @HogoBojo"Now the orenians can no longer hide behind this propaganda and boast about being 'True Canonist', Sadely they didn't mention The Princess-grandmother's murder in cold blood by the heathens"