I Forgot How Long Its Been [AMA]

Javert

Yes, im fully aware I can check my profile to see when I joined, but frankly im a lazy shit. Anyway, i know its at least been over a year or something, so I suppose its time for an Ask Me Anything. Id format this better but im on my phone so it is what it is

I started off on this server when @Lickspittle held me at gunpoint to join his family in Haense, and from there I went on to bounce around from time to time between communities. I stuck with Haense for a while, tried out Oren for a small bit, made Hyspia in the Wildlands, joined Norland, joined Sedan, so on and so forth. Eventually @HogoBojo convinced me to join CT to work on the wiki, and here we are today. So yeah, ask me anything because i love this server.

Hi

Music?

Favorite rp moment?

Favorite memory in general?

Something you'd change about the server if you had the power?

If you could change anything about your rp, what would it be? 

Also, do you have any advice for people who want to make their own barony/settlement?

(boring questions, i know)

If you ever get in a relationship, do you think you will stay in LotC?

When do you think you may leave LotC?

Would you go for a higher LotC team or ever leave Community?

5 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

Hi

Music?

Favorite rp moment?

Favorite memory in general?

Something you'd change about the server if you had the power?

For music? Cant really say ive got a favorite genre but in terms of a song I really enjoy Little Dark Age because it makes me feel nostalgic

Favorite RP moment is very difficult to pick since most of the rp ive done is really fun. However, id have to say when my persona Henry Bishop got his arm blown off by a trebuchet. Sounds morbid i know, but it led to me getting a dope atronach arm so I cant complain.

Favorite memory has to be joining the Sedan Rebellion. It was the first time I had gotten to be involved in a war (Sutican war had mostly ended when i first joined) so I was extremely hyped up. Regardless of how it ended, it was fun as hell.

what would I change? Let Nations be killed via Warclaim. My reasoning is that if a nation gets all their tiles taken but their capital cant be conquered, it leads to a sort of awkward byzantine-like political scenario. Feels weird to have nations have some sort of skygod protection when they cant protect themselves through means of rp

4 minutes ago, Rattussmackus said:

If you could change anything about your rp, what would it be? 

Also, do you have any advice for people who want to make their own barony/settlement?

(boring questions, i know)

If i could change anything it would probably be my impulsiveness. Ive gotten it under control but in the past its been a relatively bad problem.

some advice I have is dont get ahead of yourself, start out small. Host events to attract people, let people know your settlement exists, etc. Also, wait to get into big politics until you know your settlement is capable of handling such or else your settlement will likely end up raided to death.

3 minutes ago, __DeusVult__ said:

If you ever get in a relationship, do you think you will stay in LotC?

When do you think you may leave LotC?

Would you go for a higher LotC team or ever leave Community?

Nope. Matter of fact im in one right now, and on very rare occasions they even play on lotc as well. Granted, they prefer more relaxed rp than the political-military stuff I do.

Probably by the time im out of college. I really enjoy RPing on LOTC but eventually ive got to get on with my life, granted thats not for a couple of years so that isnt any time soon.

ive always wanted to join Event Team, but for right now im very content with being on the Wiki team. Other than that, I cant see myself going any higher since the idea of Moderation stresses me the hell out

Hey Javvy

if you could revive any dead persona of yours who’d it be

& when r you bringing back Anton

1 minute ago, Ziggitee said:

Hey Javvy

if you could revive any dead persona of yours who’d it be

& when r you bringing back Anton

My good friend Gandhi

If I could revive any of them, it would probably be Henry Bishop. I loved playing that persona and he had a lot of memories

When August gets married, so keep me updated. He needs to have his tragic father arc eventually

Hello Javert

When will you be returning to Mount & Blade Warband (A better game) instead of Minecraft roleplay (Shit)?

Favorite nation on LOTC?

3 minutes ago, Timer said:

Hello Javert

When will you be returning to Mount & Blade Warband (A better game) instead of Minecraft roleplay (Shit)?

Favorite nation on LOTC?

Sup Timer

Whenever the Warband servers are active in my timezone, but id be lying if I said I didnt miss KRP or the other servers.

Favorite nation? Thats actually difficult. I really enjoy rping in Norland, so thats probably my number one. However, i also enjoy Haense, Urguan, and even to an extent the Modern Oren since its seeming to go back into the sort of medieval vibe.

1 minute ago, Javert said:

Whenever the Warband servers are active in my timezone, but id be lying if I said I didnt miss KRP or the other servers.

Bigman is getting a 50 slot for events

Choose your fighter:

Bacon Spider

Spoiler

oc] a huntsman spider stealing my cousin's bacon : r/pics

or Pizza Rat

Spoiler

The internet has a new hero and his name is 'Pizza Rat' · The Daily Edge

5 minutes ago, satinkira said:

When will you return to claim Rozania

Soon. (Whenever Im not on my current 3 personas)

1 minute ago, AstriaS said:

Choose your fighter:

Bacon Spider

Reveal hidden contents

oc] a huntsman spider stealing my cousin's bacon : r/pics

or Pizza Rat

Reveal hidden contents

The internet has a new hero and his name is 'Pizza Rat' · The Daily Edge

Pizza rat, I hate spiders with a burning passion.

2 hours ago, Diogen said:

Choose wisely

Cheese or Chocolate?

Both