[Player Needed] Prince & Dame's Daughter

Althea_

The intent of this post is to attract the attention of someone willing to roleplay as my character (Dame Tavisha Markov Ruthern-Morovar) and @Lokvank (Prince Gustaf Sigismund Morovar)’s youngest daughter. Name? Up to you! :D but it’d end with ‘Morovar’.

What does ‘Morovar’ stand for anyways?

It stands for a Haeseni noble family/house, a cadet of the reigning House Barbanov, making its full name House Barbanov-Morovar. It was originally founded by Prince Franz Leopold (still alive by the way, as some slightly crazed Oracle who provides pretty interesting RP).

Who are those parents and what do they do exactly?

To put it briefly: 

• Tavisha [IGN: Drasanee] is a Marian Knight (one of the knightly orders of Haense, focused on protecting the royal family) and a Lieutenant in the BSK (Haense’s Army), she was born an urchin bastard until finding her original house (Ruthern) and being legitimized for her military exploits.

• Gustaf [IGN: Lokvank] is currently Haense’s Ambassador to Yong-Ping and also one of its finest artists (the dude even composes music IRL, he’s pretty based).

What could you tell me about this daughter character?

As you can imagine, the roles of both parents would influence her in quite a few ways:

Tavisha would assure to train her enough in a multitude of ways, with an emphasis in combat and survivalism, so that her daughter would be able to handle herself no matter the struggles she’s facing, for she wouldn’t like to have her children undergo what she did (paranoid mother? yes). Gustaf would be a healthier and much more normal father, introducing the child to the arts and the proper customs of nobility. 

This, of course, also is true to her siblings, who overall are protective and loving of each other, but don’t shy away from pulling pranks at one another every so often, which at times is even encouraged by their mother, so long as it isn’t truly malicious - therefore, there’s a strong bond of camaraderie between them, without favorites, without any being spoiled.

As a family, I intend on having us partake in some adventures and events beyond just the typical noble life stuff, exploring the world and investigating its mysterious (as I, for one, do quite a lot of exploration detective-work RP, and enjoy sharing and teaching the children in regards to it).

The rest? How does this affect the character? Just like the name, it’d be up to you!

Age? Currently about 13-15 years old, so that the character may develop substantially before becoming an adult, and also get to figure out their own path.

Some Criteria & Info:

• Be a good experienced roleplayer: 

• You don’t have to be an old player, as a new one with potential can be just as great! What makes a good roleplayer? Knowing how to express and develop a character well, and not really being a one-liner (cus... that ain't very good, you know?).

• Be willing to be active on the character: 

• The intent is really to work on building this character well, watching them grow from the family RP, to eventually have them achieve big things in Haense (something important for the family’s success itself) and even beyond perhaps. Thus, it’d be preferable if you could dedicate yourself to them as a main; and, if not, at least as a a ‘semi-main’ secondary one, to still give the character due attention it deserves.

• Know enough/be good at CRP:

• This is because the character would have been trained in combat since a young age, so some aptitude OOCly to learn those skills would be good. And we would also actually roleplay teaching combat to the character. On top of that, her mother would most likely push her into the military to double down on honing those skills.

• About Haense:

• There is a damn lot to do in this Nation. From the military, knightly orders, the aulic offices, the duma, the queens’ council, etc. Each day, pretty much, there’s an event to attend and people around to roleplay with, and the family itself is also active, so you should have a lot of opportunity, fun and RP to have on this character.

If interested, please reach out to me at Discord (Althea#9290) or in-game (IGN: Drasanee)!

Theres this girl in haense called althea. 
She might be interested in playing your daughter... fits allot of the criteria

2 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Theres this girl in haense called althea. 
She might be interested in playing your daughter... fits allot of the criteria

démasqvé ! diantre | Go To Horny Jail | Know Your Meme

Something i'd consider, but timezones would make it difficult to RP with you during the week i'd imagine. Wishing you the best in finding someone to play the character!

4 minutes ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

Something i'd consider, but timezones would make it difficult to RP with you during the week i'd imagine. Wishing you the best in finding someone to play the character!

Oh, that's a shame - timezones always complicate things ;/ 

but thank you!

1 hour ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

standardize UTC as the global timezone, then we will not have this issue