To Misled Mali

Gavin_

Pinned around Haelun’or, is the following missive

To Misled Mali

14th of The Amber Cold, 

Year 69 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

iu7uLU5wi0-jz-rJws4GbiAJ1dGLCsrxdnkInvQvq82k327uC-4lcCHZk_zLaf5ZMUmzSDtIkzfxqmRyUP4KQhoDYTaVeqvAjPSK20M68h4KYecc3SSjHhWFVoOGrHQjkOF8IB2I

To respond to you, is to legitimize you, however untrue your claims may be. Despite your lies and naysaying, you are still Mali’aheral and you still reside within Blessed Haelun’or - this warrants my antiphon.

Braxus, as ‘Tyrant

Allegation;

“It is well known that you were not elected to office, no Mali’thill voted for you. In fact, there was not even an election for your ascension to the position of Sohaer. You were simply elevated to that position by your predecessor, Kolvar Uradir. Thus, you are a Tyrant.”

Response

The legal and legitimate Constitution during my predecessor's rule, was ‘THE FIRST SOHAERITE CONSTITUTION’. Title Four, entitled ‘Elheial’thilln: The Silver Council’, Chapter I - Internal Organization, Article 26, subclause b.), of said Constitution, states the following;

“The Sohaer appoints their own successor either by missive, speech or signed and sealed testament posthumously.”

Kolvar Uradir, my predecessor, appointed me, his legal successor as Sohaer. Therefore, your claims of tyranny, that I somehow became Sohaer via illegitimate means, are both unfounded and warrant correction. 

Allegation;

“How can you believe in democracy, but call yourself Sohaer without a vote of the council?”

Response;

It was I, Braxus Ni’leya, a traditionalist, who returned democracy to Haelun’or, via my very own Constitution, entitled ‘THE SILVER CONSTITUTION OF HAELUN’OR’. As for the latter, I have dealt with that above.

Refer to CHAPTER I, Article 3.

Refer to CHAPTER II, Article 4.

Refer to CHAPTER IV, Articles 11, 15, 16.

Allegation;

“The Haelunorian economy was ruined by Braxus Ni’leya during his tenure.”

Response;

When I began my tenure, our streets were empty, save a handful of Mali’ata. We did not have a functioning council and our coffers were practically empty. We had approximately 1,000 minas. By the time I had to resign due to illness, our streets were teeming with life, the homes of Haelun’or beamed with the joy and carousing of Mali’thill. We enjoyed a full and functioning council. But to speak directly to your claim, we had amassed approximately 5,500 minas.

Braxus as Warmonger

Allegation;

“It is you who are thirsty for blood, it is you who warmongers and brings death upon our people.”

Response;

There is no question that it was Fenn and Ivarielle, who first sought aggression between our peoples. As Sohaer, inheriting the mess that I did, my focus was inwards, to revive our blessed Nation. Quite simply, I did not have the time to be a warmonger, not that I would be interested in such things anyway. It was Ivarielle who led the first Ferryman raid against our peoples, during my first event as Sohaer, no less. We did not outwardly retaliate. 

We sought non-aggression pacts with all nations, I even ventured to Fenn and offered them peace, perhaps the first Sohaer in history to do so. Yet they rallied Almaris against us and declared war. We had not raided them, we had not pillaged them, we had not led a single attack on their peoples, yet we were those who propagated bloodlust and death.

Several days ago, our streets ran red with the blood of Mali’thill, at the hands of Ivarielle’s Fennite ‘Peacekeepers’. Our dear Okariran not only let this happen, but tried, as those of serpent tongue do, to shift the blame unto those who support our blessed State. It was the passive Mali’thill, who incurred the steel of Fenn, for simply disagreeing with the faux princess.

If it is your intent to besmirch my name, if it is your intent to convince others of your words, know this - It is much harder to convince those who live by truth with lies than to convince yourselves of the lies you propagate.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

Signed,

Braxus Ni’leya

Edited by Gavin_

”Our economy ruined? How dare they” The former Okarir’akaln rolled in her metaphorical grave 

He beams brightly! Noting many of the fine points this beautiful sailor himself wished to push!

"To promote the democracy of our most blessed citystate means one cannot simultaneously support those who actively seek to kill and suppress the people. Their Kill-Squads would never be able to suppress the wills of the truly Blessed, the Learned who do not wish to become enslaved to the Worm"

Pixel Book Animated

Among the towering bookshelves of The Eternal Library, surrounded by tomes of all continents, a Mali'thill began a passionate fact check. It took him only a short length of time to find sources for he was freshly familiar with the location of contents. He finished firmly satisfied.

Laerdya prepares to destroy this with facts and logic. "My work will be unending." she simply remarks.

Amaesil frowns as he looks at all of the reference information. "Is this missive open note?"

"Blessed is the will of Larihei, blessed is the Lady of Silver!" Elrith proclaims in the city square, raising his weapon-wielding left arm, a polished sword in hand. "The hour draws near once more when vile 'ata come to stalk our children in the witching hour, and stab out their hearts. We are on the eve of destruction, when foul belligerents come marching to our gates!" The animati seethes a metallic hiss beneath the mask of his Sillumir armor. "To defend democracy will be duty, to defend the republic will be my oath!"

“Was this supposed to.. defend him? So much said yet little of actual meaning.

You can write a constitution and still be a dictator, you never cared for the future of the mali’thill because you were so stuck on trying to relive the glories of the past.

A past you can never relive due to your failure as a leader.

You are a failure, Braxus Ni’leya.

How is it, that in my few days of Sohaer, I did more than you did in months.

Your council was full of incompetent mali because YOU, Braxus, chose to put them there due to you being scared.

It is in your nature to be afraid it seems.

Do you even remember what you are fighting for?”

Ayliana mumbled as she sat next to Amaesil.

An 'Aheral of high standing looks over the open missive and follows the text with a finger, before lifting it abruptly, "Aha! He truly has dismantled their accusations. I do wonder what accusations and allegations they will throw at him next, being the 'ata Kinslayers they are. The only progress the last Sohaer brought was the progress made in an attempt to lead our kind into extinction. Truly villains, just as the Bandit Princess Ivarielle." He exclaims to his fellow republicans around a table in the Magelight Tavern.

“Five thousand Minas is chump change, little boy.” A smirking Valindra had read the announcement. “He has done little more than solidify his own guilt.”