PROVIDENCE TEA PARTY

Masouri

Zuma Al-Hamad comes from her bush and peered at the missive with a simple, understanding nod “Oh wow, they simply win.”

8 minutes ago, Eryane said:

"It took them long enough to win a battle!" remarked Empress Anastasia as some word began to spread of the occurrences. 

Zoya vas Ruthern reminisced upon the Tripartite victory following the Folly of Philip III. 

Edited by veganwalmart

"I say we dump a bucket of glue on John and dump a load of feathers on him for hurting Princess Klara!" Ser Abraham cheered, wanting to help avenge Klara and the brutalized ladies of Haense. He weakly rose up his hands in triumph.

Josef Frederik exited the maze within Karosgrad, hearing the news from a palace servant sent for him. "It is official then. . . Philip Jr. has failed once again. Orenia is crumbling." He chuckled to himself, before making his way to celebrate with the many Orenian refugees.

[!] A certain halfling hears of this, most likely from a friend. "Oh? Shame..." She remarks, taking a sip of tea. Though the smile tugging upon her lip suggested they weren't too sad about it after all... 

Klaus would chuckle "Oh how much I love slaughtering Orenians" he would raise up a bag of bloody ice, that seemed to have a pair of hands in it "I guess I can add these to my collection as well" Klaus would smile placing the bag back onto his desk

"Aunt Josephine...the time has come..." the heir of House Luceafaru muttered to himself as his silvery hues, identical to his mother's, wandered in the distance as far as they could, up from the walls of Woldzmir.

Edited by foxshampoo

Glod laughs. All that bloodshed for tea. "Guess weh all 'ave our vices" he muses, as he downs some ale.

A pale, elven and extremely chaotic Mercenary lamented the notion that she had missed the tea party. She loved a nice hot brew; no sugars and a dash of milk. She also suspected that Orenians always put the milk in first, the most heinous of tea-brewing crimes!!

And so she wept, for she had missed an opportunity to show the Imperials how to prepare a proper cuppa.