20 Days

The Media Wizard

ah yes! They care about our safety and that of the server!

Admin team, haha omg did u guys do something new with ur hair? U look great! Alex, love the new suit. Hogo? Looking handsome as ever. Squak? Killing it buddy. Llir? Ur literally so talented omggg haha.. 

I am a simple man. If he got TOS'd for something he did and it was proven he did, don't let him back. Especially when the community rallies against said person, some of whom had personal connections to the case. I came, I saw, I upvoted.

wowie, i guess we don't have a right to safety on this server - they reallly care, huh.

ECANGeyW4AIhVyH.jpg

you're a ******* idiot if you're trying to do a mini petition for shit like this when those screaming wolf also have done shit to the same level. players baffle me sometimes at their pick and choose nature

2 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

you're a ******* idiot if you're trying to do a mini petition for shit like this when those screaming wolf also have done shit to the same level. players baffle me sometimes at their pick and choose nature

What a weak, childish response. If you erect any more strawmen, you're gonna have to get some farm land.

Just now, The Media Wizard said:

What a weak, childish response. If you erect any more strawmen, you're gonna have to get some farm land.

"38 players have asked them to be rebanned aaaaaa"

Petitions have done nothing for the last decade and won't do anything further. A public thread won't force an admin response, or anything of the sorts to do the resolution you want. I understand you want to be the standard bearer to this crusade, but this is not how you do it.

ScreamingDingo is the antagonist of this map… (this is a joke pls dont yell at me again Mista Dingo I have been on good behavior)

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Petitions have done nothing for the last decade and won't do anything further. A public thread won't force an admin response, or anything of the sorts to do the resolution you want. I understand you want to be the standard bearer to this crusade, but this is not how you do it.

i think if you guys were smart you would probably re-ban him

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

This "sit down and shut up" mentality is abysmal. I am glad you are no longer on the Admin Team.

13 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Let me tap into my omniscient so I know exactly what everyone has done so I know who to support and not. You just assume everyone knows everything that goes down on the server, but frankly that isn't the case. I also feel people pick and chose because they feel they don't have enough evidence, feel they won't be able to make the change, or just lack trust in staff and often lash out to try and fix one single thing where they can.

Also not calling everyone out and only focusing on one person = players pick and choose and they dum dum.

6 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Seen plenty of public threads that forces a response from admins, more recent example would have been KP lmfao, that you were an admin for, as I've said time and time again, LotC has fostered this type of culture which forces people to have to expose themselves in order to get some people removed for shit they've done.

1 minute ago, The Media Wizard said:

This "sit down and shut up" mentality is abysmal. I am glad you are no longer on the Admin Team.

Don't stress, if I was still admin the entire community around that coup would've been banned aswell.

@Venomous_PupYyou'd probably be surprised to hear that I was one of the admins that pushed that with Heero with a few other members that got banned at the exact time that happened with KP. The thread was basically timed at the same time of us dealing with it, mainly because two other people got TOS'd from horrific behavior from decades ago. Don't think KP got banned because of that thread, that thread instead got people nearly sued and didn't at all help the situation. It was (used) as a preface to coup a nation oocly, it wasn't a thread that was done to save the community, it was done to dislodge a creep from a community when they grew tired of them.

If you've got more vicious evidence of the claims happening with this player, compile it in depth and continue to send it to the admins. A reversing of a decision can be done when more things are brought to light and has happened countless times.