[✗] [Further Alchemy Feat] The Afflicted

Gustando

1 hour ago, Gustando said:

The following can be inflicted with the Symbiote:

Alchemists

Klones, though if the previous body died, it’d have to be inflicted with the Symbiote once more.

@BobBox the following is already noted on the concrete list below the lore.

51 minutes ago, GlassySkies said:

Adding to this, if an Afflicted can obtain these deific magics, why is it that they cannot obtain varg sigiling? It, in a way, is it's own deific boon based on how it enforces the will to accept Deities in the mind of the Afflicted.

Mb for the late response.

Though I chose to remove varg sigiling solely for balancing reasons considering the issues with min-maxing/loopholing that occurred with the previous iteration that I wish to completely prevent with the current one.

11 minutes ago, Gustando said:

Though I chose to remove varg sigiling solely for balancing reasons considering the issues with min-maxing/loopholing that occurred with the previous iteration that I wish to completely prevent with the current one.

feel free to remove the age-boosting or add another weakness if you want to keep sigilling 

personally i think the addition of any parasite like the sigil would make the symbiote completely insane. it is a curse, after all

Just now, Jentos said:

feel free to remove the age-boosting or add another weakness if you want to keep sigilling 

personally i think the addition of any parasite like the sigil would make the symbiote completely insane. it is a curse, after all

if the symbiote go insane it eats itself out of ur tummy

1 minute ago, wowj said:

if the symbiote go insane it eats itself out of ur tummy

i want to see the effects of a schizophrenic symbiote with a god complex

Just now, Jentos said:

i want to see the effects of a schizophrenic symbiote with a god complex

worm worm worum wrorm make varg man turn into a mutant (even more of one)

CHANGELOG:

-Some clarifications on tiers and general redlines.

- Request for a global TA and MA wipe should this lore pass

18 minutes ago, Gustando said:

CHANGELOG:

-Some clarifications on tiers and general redlines.

- Request for a global TA and MA wipe should this lore pass

BASED TAKE WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN WIPE IT CLEAN WIPE IT CLEAN

Varg Sigil being compatible with afflicted would be dope as long as the strengths of the three made manifest diseases and the age improvements were incapable of being accessed (in order to make it non minmax-able). As well, it should make the person's mind rapidly derail far past the point which it already has (it might be difficult to make sure this is roleplayed properly, but that on its own is not a reason not to do it).

5 hours ago, Gustando said:

Perfect - I had figured with the current state varg was in that this was the case. Appreciate the replies man.

Change log:

- Redline adjustments on the exhaustion table. Changed from not being able to use the symbiote for 1 OOC hour, to 1 OOC day.

- Units now regen every 24 OOC hours, rather than 4 OOC hours

15 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

But can a robot be infested with the parasite, thats the real question. Living shifting metal anyone?

I believe Machine Spirits could, but if they die they would have to be re-afflicted with the buttworm.

I  like this one more. +1