THE LICENSED GAYS, APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN

Gemini

WrfAUt1ifDvBg-HucxaPhGVL7145ULL1I7U5UfiMAaswT7Ben9kc5pBLq-abUn0TUgTMPlbr1Ll66FV6y0C_-gRFR2twtbiyHIufWwUX3JvtiKusMRlL5AmsCPYrD0Fqd2CWKWJ1XMpsbiazjw

o_6o3MB-oymDR8ngq9J9P0zDT1vbfueAvz6GFJovy0D-ZfhcUF39s1A5w-EpeqhD_doG5JcVBa8x15ogATdD166hhoSpJCFKue9IKUIyOVWKqgEtL70kdsJGMkDOOtQGw8NEcyBODxXwLL8bmw

Musings of oem Laurir

An Announcement to the Silver State of Haelun’or

As Issued from the An’asul estate

6th of The First Seed, Year 81 of the Second Age

"Deception rules the minds of many. It falls to us to become the vanguard of truth, the guardians of wisdoms past and futures bright. A mournful day passes over this city, this, our beloved home of Haelun'or. Light shall dawn, and purge the hatreds old and new. Go forth then, mine Weeping Blades! Defend our way, and forever to it keep true."

-  Malaurir Dio Astore

BLESSED CITIZENRY OF THE SILVER STATE OF HAELUN’OR,

Our blessed bastion is as strong as its weakest link, thus progress must always be safeguarded. As we have many times before, the time has come to choose which citizens we wish to be responsible for directing the future of our people. The labors they face will be great, and they will not prevail without a true will to further the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya.

For decades have the topic of homosexuality been discussed within the blessed walls of our humble bastion, the time has arise once more. As unfortunate as it was, for myself to allow the Mali’aheral to debate without my glorious presence, I still wish to gift you the enlightenment of my thoughts. Firstly, I wish to offer a few sentence statement in regards of lessers and their homosexual tendencies.

I have involved myself in several studies when it comes to lessers and their intimate tendencies, and I must say that I am quite delighted how many of them identify as homosexual, or gay as the liberals have a habit of calling it.

The lessers, incapable of absolute purity should be none of our concern, for they halt the spreading of their kin interlocking with partners of the same sex. Homosexual lessers are also much more fun than their heterosexual counterparts, perhaps they enjoy some sort of liberation living their true selves. Thus, I wish that elHeial’thilln Ito Haelun’or will introduce the first Homosexual Parade for the lessers— let us offer them safe haven while the rest of the world hunts them. The more lesser homosexuals, the less lessers there are in this world.

What comes to Mali’aheral and the laws or Haelun’or as well as Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya— my thoughts are as follows.

A Mali’aheral shall not participate in any fraternization outside wedlock for such represents the greed or elBortu. A fertile Mali’aheral shall not participate in any fraternization with someone of the same sex. However, as we are cursed with infertility and as we reach a certain age we no longer have the opportunity to bear children. Many a Mali have stagnated their most important mission, the creation of Oeman’ii, thus we must progress to ensure procreation. I recommend the following, any infertile (over 500 years of age) Mali’aheral that has provided the state with a minimum of Oem boy and Oem girl child through natural means within wedlock, may apply for State approved Homo-License, HL. Evidence of paternity or maternity must be provided during application.

Anyone applying for HL must be deemed pure without prior convictions of fraternization outside wedlock.

Under no circumstances may a Mali’aheral participate in homosexual activities without an HL.

elHeial’lauriran under the guidance of the Most Blessed may review these applications case by case basis. Fraternization outside wedlock shall remain prohibited and the same sex couple must be wedded in the presence of the Maheral. In no scenario, may the same sex couple apply for a divorce without the approval of elHeial’lauriran first and only the Maheral and in their absence elHeial’malauriran may approve such.

These are what I recommend.

Signed

Laurir Usamea An'asul

AY'LARIHEI

AY'MAHERAL

MAEHR'SAE HIYLUN'EHYA

o_6o3MB-oymDR8ngq9J9P0zDT1vbfueAvz6GFJovy0D-ZfhcUF39s1A5w-EpeqhD_doG5JcVBa8x15ogATdD166hhoSpJCFKue9IKUIyOVWKqgEtL70kdsJGMkDOOtQGw8NEcyBODxXwLL8bmw

qRn0HfEFvc-1Pqm2yQ3bHDNOSpCAi1ZFhBoy3MReTXiI6Erig-CP_eiF57locD2Qm4fOHzL1ujnu5Zak2ll8zazjTIAu5Jn5_XTjz1gYe2jdupmqRc2jTYnMNe9QpfIN8Tp-LQZQjc5KzARKVw

Spoiler

Happy pride month everyone irl, remember rp is rp!! We celebrate pride like never before in hnor!! everyone is welcome uwu

"Absolutely NOT"

States the Malaurir Ni'leya with disgust as he concludes his reading of the missive.

Edited by Gavin_

"This could quite possibly be the worst take I've ever witnessed from anybody." A Maeyr'onn ponders the publication, scowling. "This one reeks of impurity."

A familiar High Elf, of the Calith Talonni, scratches his scalp in confusion and lets out a small, "Huh.." He sets the missive aside and lets out a gentle sigh, thoroughly confused where this spawned from.

A wanderer, with the head of a crow and hands of talons, scratches the back of its head. "Does 'gay' niet mean happy? Must vy have a license for happiness in Haelun'or ...?"

"An intriguing moderate view. It is truly heartwarming that the debate sparked so much interest within the populace! Though, I'd still prefer it being fully decriminalized; saves one from paperwork." comments the Okarir'san while enjoying a sweet cup of tea, relishing in the chaos his radical proposal has unleashed upon the charming Haelun'orian society.

"What the f*ck" Ivarielle outright states during a tea-party.

"What the ****" The mali'ker stared blankly at the notice, shaking her head in utter disappointment

"Be Gay. Do crime. IGNORE THE LICENSE" Says a random figure.

"Can you believe this? Making homosexuality legal? How dare they" A mali barkeep hummed to her future wife.

Thelia said nothing, using the missive as fuel for her fireplace.

"Damn, thats a pretty good bait to catch out those homosexuals." Velu nodded at the sneaky Haelun'orian tactic to try and catch the gay.