Greed Hand Summon | MALIKS' COMPANY

Werew0lf

of1E4YPHIkxRRuRqX3AHSUEirskm3wc1kLntZCKsCHe7RQrnjPsuo4sAWjbd76kqZunFw2UtqIEiJlixDOkRos4fBYjJ888qI2IyTXrUybOkUW7VzHKaTbrBeyLUuQUhDsacL-CQTsYTBhn5O1iZmw

MALIKS’ COMPANY

Greedmane Department

محاكمة الجن

y1eXt1rDkXi7ap-SUxhx8WBAQKGQD2oCHxK-fKM_sR3G6aXcNg_IeRKkyU0cLXUvcaeG-r-FLi1W_6x7UapoPoVAxR30y0S_rMA3eWnBZ9ETj15pGJmCbBFYrsim6HlFcsnQNl86h2X7HJOXcFcp2Q

To the prestigious members of the Greed Hand, 

The current outstanding recruitment campaign has led to fascinating results, with a total of 16 new placements into our ranks. If you have received this letter, it means that you have been officially recognized as a member of the Greed Hand, and are due to receive your rank placement and tattoo. Please be aware that rank placement has been sorted in regards to achievement, appearance and power. 

An omniscient seer in the Evil Department of Maliks’ Company has foreseen the rise of another group; the Charity Hand. It is the antithesis to all our goals, desires and beliefs. In order to deter this obstacle in our path to absolute world domination, I would ask all members to meet with me as soon as possible.

Furthermore, all members of the Greed Hand will be opted into a pension scheme if service lasts for over ten years. With this, you will receive a welcome-package which includes a hand-shake with the Dark God. In the presence of our on-going conflict with the soon-to-be uprising of the Charity Hand, please remember our first and foremost rule. DO NOT KILL. I do not accept murder whilst using the name of Greed Hand. 

To the following below, congratulations:

★ Rilath, the Greed King of Depression, the Ever-Lasting Void of Anguish (@Rilath)

★ Donnie la Croix, the Greed King of Chaos, the Destroyer of Societies (@JEEGK)

★ Eira, the Greed Queen of Hunts, the Strongest Woman. (please marry me @Diogen)

★ Malus, the Normal King of Bards, the Unfortunate Victim (@excited)

✣ Dr Professor Xob Wobson, the Lord of the Felten Cap, Ruler of Gnomes (@Norgeth)

✣ Pharos, the Lord of Atronachs, Devourer of Bodies (@Astrophysical)

✣ Apollonia, the Lady of Abandonment, the Pained (please marry me @Carson)

✣ Valindra, the Lady of Disaster, a Pale-Elf (please marry me @Moribundity)

✮ Inquisitor Durin Hammerforge (@Tabby64)

✮ Inquisitor Pancho Bojo (@Pancho)

✮ Inquisitor Astaroth (@TreeSmoothie)

✮ Inquisitor Roxana (ill let u marry me i guess even though you’re weak @kennyr)

✮ Inquisitor Persephone (@hotbox_monk)

✮ Inquisitor Emma Rose Brae (you’re too weak sorry@Rayna Star)

[!] 

The letter is delivered to the listed above by a barn-owl. 

Please do not metagame this information if you are not mentioned on this list.

We shall all meet in a few days. Please keep on the lookout for most posts.

THE DARK GOD AWAITS.

MARIUS AUDEMAR (possibly otherwise known as THE DARK LORD OF EVIL) drew out an olden cloak from his wardrobe, casted away many years ago by those against his ideologies. "It seems we must return, brother. This time we return wiser, taller, and eviler - we shall strike our greedy hands at any who stand before or dare oppose us..." The boy then spun around from the mirror he faced, "How'd that sound? That speech alright? I haven't done this whole EVIL gig in a bit."

@louislxix

[!] A large metallic snail with a clicking heart makes it's way to the Dark Lord of Evil . The snail brings a letter, explaining that the greedy Durin cannot come to the meeting and will have Dr Wobson explain upon his return!