Knights Of The North

Casamir

i found the castle but orcs completely fucked it up and killed me.

you need to move the keep or battle the orcs.

also the gate is broken because they used the lava thing and then cobbled up the gate! and i cant fix it because i dont have permissions.

that lava thing is going to be used against us. they some how teleported in to the keep.

also the coordinates are:

x= 322.0712

z= 335.7518

We'll work on getting everyone Permissions for the new keep and yes the orcs are a pain (( and do stupid things like attack when no on is there.. and use a restart to kill us all ))

yeah i also recomend getting rid of that lava trap, because they used that and i could not get rid of it so i had to pour water on it and that cobbled up the door (ps sorry about that!)

and i also have a friend who is intrested in joining the order when he gets accepted to the server.

Are you the guild who jacked my house? Actually, Jk, you thought it was abandoned. But anyways, we should meet in-game to arrange who can live in my house or so.

^

|

that is only if you are the guild who has been living at my house, as my friend told me you were.

Like, is your base next to a wooden house? ((that narrows it down D: )) But is it by a big body of water, and a forest as well?

Like, is your base next to a wooden house? ((that narrows it down D: )) But is it by a big body of water, and a forest as well?

If the Base has about four gates to get in then it is the base you are talking about because there is a small wooden house close to it.

Here is a Screenshot of the base:

post-28877-0-49991700-1320883249_thumb.p

Are you the guild who jacked my house? Actually, Jk, you thought it was abandoned. But anyways, we should meet in-game to arrange who can live in my house or so.

^

|

that is only if you are the guild who has been living at my house, as my friend told me you were.

Aye we had been using that manor we thought was abandoned, we're hoping to restore that fort next to you which surely must be abandoned given it's state of disrepair. From that keep we have passage ways to our main keep back in the east, and then we have a keep Now in the Verge.

Ok, just wondering. Also, which one do you use most?

Currently our keep in the Verge though I am trying to maintain forces at our verge keep and our main keep, that abandoned keep is a side project, once we get it restored we hope to use it as a back up (( until the world restart occurs come 2.0 in which if they keep this world for some reason, we'll all most likely head North in the new world. ))