CALLING OLD ORC PLAYERS!

Mannamannaa

HEY ALL! This is Mannamannaa here, the player of Kor'garr.

Simply put, we want more ancestral spirits, both Lesser And Greater, and will be making a grand compendium of our Orcish ancestors to help with history keeping and spirit walks. If you have a dearly departed descendant of Krug (OR HONORARY) That you would give permission to be contacted in such a manner, might be willing to RP yourself, or even just want their life story written down to be remembered, please reach out to me OOCly! If you know other players that had any of the above, also please spread the word and have them reach out! We want your old characters to matter and remembering them through Spiritual/Ancestral RP is the best way to teach new players about the cool things you all were up to over the decade plus of Orc bad@$$ery. THANK YOU!
Feel free to Message me, reply to this post, DM on discord, anything!

We thank you for your contribution to Orcish society and lore! <3 <3

So: Format for the Ancestrals if you would like!

RP Name(s):
MC/Playername:
RP Titles:
Lesser or Greater Ancestral? (Greater Status takes a lot of reasoning to back it up):
Age/Lifespan (If known):
Summary of Achievements:
Would you RP this spirit?:
Could someone else Trusted RP this spirit?:
Guidelines for RPing spirit if others do (Personality, preferences, what pisses them off, etc;):
Any links to Forum posts about this character?:

THANK YOU ALL!

Kulgarok - Originally the first Rex of Axios, Kulgarok was forced to kill another orc to receive Earth Elementalism. After this percieved betrayal, and losing the Rexdom to Drokon'Ugluk, he became a dark shaman who only sought vengeance against the lesser earth spirit Gardholog, and the many Spirits who had slain uruk after Orgon's proliferation. As a dark shaman, he only wielded this one Spirit, still holding respect and reverence for others, and carving the path toward orcish Xionism alongside the other Ish'urkal. He loathed their greed and obsession with power, and so while many Ish'urkal succame to Ixli and joined the Moz, he and a few other dark shamans became Ulua'mirzgai, Spirit Slavers of Leyd who sought to condense the power of the Spirits and make it mortal, rather then to be absorbed and corrupted by it. 

Kulgarok, having eaten and later imprisoning Gardholog arguably cements him as the strongest Earth shaman (I see you Ross), having raised a mountain out of the ocean to form Devirad, the home of Xionism alongside Kurag. Gardholog was the primary Earth spirit many elementalists pacted to, and so the strength they poured into this betrayer spirit was given to him. Kulgarok lived for centuries, though inexplicably left the mortal realm to aimlessly seek truth within the Spiritual, his end fate unknown. While his body may be gone, The False Rex, The Truthseeker's legacy still remains. 

Kulgarok would probably sit somewhere between lesser and greater, having performed great feats like Kharak, but his morality and "honor" is skewed by the Spirits slaughtering countless of his kin. I can always show up when he needs to be RPed, but if you just google, look at the wiki or check the forums more information on him will come up.

8 minutes ago, Panashea said:

-snip-

This is wonderful, thank you so much!

Grool is still alive so he can't be an ancestor. Is there an age limit on orcs?

Just now, VonAulus said:

Slightly after lore games to kill a problematic shaman the age limit was firmly to 400, but m'glimmerpoints and old-heads canonically living longer means it doesn't really matter unless you're making a new orc or being obnoxious.

4 minutes ago, VonAulus said:

Yes, by 400 their horns stab into their skulls and kill them of old age, it is a hard limit on their lifespan.

41 minutes ago, VonAulus said:

""Orcs can live to a maximum age of 400 years old and no longer""

via wiki

RP Name(s): Skalp'Raguk 
MC/Playername: Guzr_
RP Titles: The Uniter, The Young
Lesser or Greater Ancestral? (Greater Status takes a lot of reasoning to back it up): Already greater iirc
Age/Lifespan (If known): Unknown
Summary of Achievements: "A red-skinned orc who rose to Rexdom at the tender age of 12, and united his brothers through a long, popular, and successful Rexdom. His final act of devotion to his people was to take his own life via an explosive vest in the Dwarven throne room, along with that of several dwarves in an act of retribution."
Would you RP this spirit?: Unfortunately not due to IRL responsibilities taking up my time
Could someone else Trusted RP this spirit?: Yeah
Guidelines for RPing spirit if others do (Personality, preferences, what pisses them off, etc;): Stoic, always smoking a cigar, intelligent and cunning. Absolute hatred for dwarves
Any links to Forum posts about this character?: 

Kharak'Raguk is based @Smaw
Leydluk'Raguk imo made a sizeable impact

Vorgo'Yar saved the entire orcish race worth a mention @stargush

23 minutes ago, Guzr said:

-snip-

Thank you so much!

When I came back to the server at the tail end of COVID-19, I made an Orc named Mugdul'Yar and contributed a little bit towards expanding a narrative history on the earliest Orcs in canon. I've dialed back playing in-game, but still take on writing projects and recently got into Figura/Blockbench modding and am doing a few models for Orcs (tusks, etc). I think the long game played by @Panasheaand others is starting to reap fruit with more and more players taking an interest in the unique culture built and played out. I compliment everyone who are enjoying this current iteration!

i dont think i ever killed rap'lur but he'd be like a minor ancestral at best even if he was dead. might eventually pk him tho idk, he never does anything ever.