THE ASHES' FESTIVAL

beetle

OL-NSQSkrrYCqH1QRSqG935RvsYU8D0GV1vMo5GtCkCuq7GYyZDH4FEg_urEdcDZFY92jAp6Ded939ierUlTJi-mPap59ZHdPwFsFotuOOgiu6Xzb8i4XPliWkos2hfnYP7mxHs8zrqrKIVMUcNlSKc

YMfEnQJGfAsK4Q289L2d818yGvI7POUNCW1V_zf8zxGn1NkUPKKGWlAhwLBiQ426Cfj4Kf0VTyGpeT3439SsCPXi0aFesrPHjX9DxNb4wXssbSM6KqbGKrPoZteT1RIbe7-pGmlW9Bb3gfHyxsAMTdY

WRITTEN AND ISSUED BY PRINCESS ROSALIND KATYA

ON THE 5TH OF THE SUN’S SMILE, S.A. 119

1V8XmAfA8wezmhNpbdkAVJPg4jQaN-7kR2GZo-kzJ7yg3suBTQjz2EfXLGjK3VanniLFBzujYQYBXtBh4EZtQBBukSdZrrgdfV10lIScc6XWEH2h2QdCrWkhq41WIUJmWkgq4_SQrb94bHms63RW-Lo

TO OUR PEOPLE,

Despite all the conflict happening around us, I’ve decided as my duty as Lady Chamberlain to spread more love and appreciation to all. A festival is to be hosted in the next month, cherishing Norland’s traditions and heritage.

1V8XmAfA8wezmhNpbdkAVJPg4jQaN-7kR2GZo-kzJ7yg3suBTQjz2EfXLGjK3VanniLFBzujYQYBXtBh4EZtQBBukSdZrrgdfV10lIScc6XWEH2h2QdCrWkhq41WIUJmWkgq4_SQrb94bHms63RW-Lo

VLFY7KAaiqHJSC6V40Ib5biYST-QkGg3OuHPTiZE4BtR--KvZndEEX9OqkmahoeEO41i44sdiB10J5yfMPDfDATP9s1O54TPgRZv_iL9oyHC1CIHUUmbMJAHgkQrblmzbJDNHT61oWLAo9OcgDRE7D0

DAY ONE

TRINKETS AND TRIVIA

To begin the two day festival, shopkeepers of our Kingdom and her allies will be selling their goods and wares throughout the day.

Ice boat racing shall be taking place on the frozen lake of Norland, left of the capital.

To end the night, everyone is encouraged to head back to the main square to participate in Norlandic trivia. 

Guests will be paired up into twos: winners of the games are to gain 300 minas.

vQCwqJTGk-DeFRbl94DNAsAvbXs6fZlAuaiKCFtlT4YT0YEmb42k_OMudHCWFRIjqSePSbQzfg-9p4JE_rXyGZMo5fKsDM-_XaeNpDXhMAOHHiyh1x9Msq0iryapuxsku4m3nx8XwxN2F3rBD-3uww8

DAY TWO

SCAVENGER HUNT AND A BALL

To honor what my father has done many ages ago, I wish to host a scavenger hunt to honor those within our lands. Plushies resembling citizens and her allies of Norland shall be hidden all around our capital.

Guests will be paired up into groups of four: the winners of the hunt are to gain 300 minas.

And finally, to end it all, a grand ball will be hosted within the gardens of the palace. 
Formal attire is encouraged for the dance.

SPECIALS INVITATIONS

The Kingdom of Norland and their citizens
@ichigomaster98

The Kingdom of Balian and their citizens
@Shmeepicus

United Kingdom of Aaun and their citizens
@seannie

The Commonwealth of Petra and their citizens
@tilly

The March of Barrowlands and their citizens
@MalchediaelVult

Grand Kingdom of Urguan and their citizens
@Legoboy7984

The Vale of Neveahlen and their citizens
@WestCarolina

Silver State of Haelun’or and their citizens
@BlueBudgie

Chieftain Karl von Theonus, RSTSR, Kanzler of Minitz, 
Chieftain of the Theonus Tribe, Lord of Einmont, Patriarch of Theonus
@Deets

Isavella von Theonus of Einmont, Princess Eloise de Joannes of Libourne,

and Lord Waclaw Jazloviecki
@Itz_Cookie @Rosey @ratlordmagic

Fabian Otto Kortrevich

@critter

Cosima Monika von Augusten, 
Countess of Hohengarten, and Royal Emissary of Aaun
@Frank_Dog

SIGNED,

Her Royal Highness, Rosalind Katya Freysson Ruric, Princess of Norland, 

Lady Chamberlain of the Kingdom of Norland

AjDxplcNebFYxf_KQODkghGzal94K2aaiPSAt5B51gkTMJyh5OvZtNHEgcGGZzlStofx6zQUQaFlhIcmLVWQ0rbVwCN8MrGhCaOom_nGg0tZQY_TKSvLwJJH24HdGmQIluSD_wMe9XiN4Q1VSCsK3ig

1y7T2_8mGOYOg68MdWCV5gzpFqDD5GAODrcz8ZsiDyPgue-eD_uDWX4ooYXf-B45MEA7KxPgkslDiM9-okBkKoS1gRaRWW9H9_sVsO03Y65InjKdodSBUElV6StnUThtgF6B8W8ULUqvUvGSSU0cUrA

Spoiler

OOC:

Credit to @Generi for the screenies <333

April 1st and 2nd at 3pm EST

If you wish to have a stall during the event, send me a bird irply (worldeltaii)!

Here's a map on how to get to Norland

image.png

At the prospect of Norlandic Trivia, Alara Camian, the self-proclaimed (and actual) foremost living expert on Norlandic matters, prepared to be as malicious as possible about winning.

Ich got ein invite!“ Declared Isavella, proudly receiving hers. Running off to show her friends and prepare an appropriately warm outfit for the Northern occasion.

Eloise Noelle grinned, the young girl absolutely delighted to be personally mentioned. She immediately began to pick out her dresses for each event!

Karl smiled as he read over the invitation, beginning preparations to take himself and his daughter, Isavella, to the festival. The aging chieftain was glad to have an excuse to visit Norland once more, always enjoying any reason to travel.

11 hours ago, worldeltaii said:

Credit to @Generic for the screenies <333

Spoiler

Omg that's me <3

The Grand Norlandic Horse Race King prepares his boat, adding a layer of siren blubber that will be sure to give him an edge.
The Norland King takes a momentary break from his immense paperwork to read up on the Norlandic history archives to give himself an edge for trivia.

The, uh, Finding King travels up and down the Norlandic countryside touching grass, memorizing rocks, and looking for possible hiding spots of both plushies and mories.