Courting Request [Public]

Wizry

“Hello! My name is Yankova Kortrevich and I have a little problem.

My little brother, Aleksandr Kortrevich, is looking for a woman to court. 

Aleksandr is of twenty years of age, a Highlander, and lives at Jeroitz most often. He often has difficulties speaking but has instances of extrovertedness. Of course, my little brother is a kind and attentive man - else I’d have not written this for him. 

He has black hair, grey eyes, and generally wears no armour.

My little brother is looking for a Canonist, human woman.

Please mail him, (IGN: Silurian), if you’re interested!”

Upon trying to find Yankova, it could be understood that she had vanished into the night upon posting this everywhere she could.

Katerina Colborn slaps her brother into the next map as he so rudely shoved this into her face “Eam going to murder eym, Brendell.”

The eldest of Colborn triplets would squint at the parchment displayed to her. "H-huh? C-c-courting? That sounds..i-in-interesting." She stutters out with a perplexed look.

Brendell Colborn cackles at his sister's reactions once they've been shown the flier. 

the mother of said, eldest triplet, brendell and katerina looked over the missive with a raised brow "maybe katerina could find love and not be too busy fighting with vy bren" she chuckled

1 minute ago, Lmcfc said:

the mother of said, eldest triplet, brendell and katerina looked over the missive with a raised brow "maybe katerina could find love and not be too busy fighting with vy bren" she chuckled

Katerina feels betrayal.

Just now, Cheese1sgrater said:

Katerina feels betrayal.

Sad Feelings GIF

1 minute ago, Cheese1sgrater said:

Katerina feels betrayal.

anastasia doesnt care, kat too busy being a social butterfly and hanging out with her npc friends then looking after her sickly mother >:D

11 minutes ago, Lmcfc said:

anastasia doesnt care, kat too busy being a social butterfly and hanging out with her npc friends then looking after her sickly mother >:D

What npc friends? Brendell doesn't think Katerina could even name a single friend she has!

A different Kortrevich bachelor observes, with mounting horror and amusement, the work of his cousin. 

"None of ve rest had better get any ideas - oh, Aleksandr. Best of luck, coz."

Lotte Kortrevich looks down from the seven sky, nodding to her husband "Why are they all so gentle... tell them to man up! and steal a girl from a rival land to make their bride!" -  "Is this our line?" she asks her daughter, calling down to the people who can't hear her. 

Aleksandr Kortrevich had just taken a lovely nap in Jerovitz. His day was had been going perfectly up until that point. In Karosgrad he stumbled upon a very odd poster! "Yankova vy absolute cretin." Knowing his social life and status had been brought to ruin Aleksandr ran straight back towards Jerovitz, locking himself up with a feeling of indescribable shame overcoming him.

His day was ruined.

Spoiler

Helena looks over the missive.. Her jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair

"Ahem, you look very lovely."