[EVENT] A NEW ACRE

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

A small group of migrants take up their luggage, departing from the lands of Adria seeking a new home in more remote lands. Their search has taken them to a ruined land. A new home. 

[!]

Acre has become an Event Region Zone. To schedule an event, contact Xx_BloodStalk_xX or Werew0lf

emergence-judaism-exile.png?width=778&he

This land has been populated with the migrants of Adria, suffering from the effects of war. Having left their homeland, they now seek a better life away from it all to make their own home. Though amidst the trees, something evil is lurking. Only your actions can decide the fate of these people. How will you proceed?

"I can count the amount of people in Adria on one hand." The Prince of Haense sighed, scrubbing vigorously at gore stained onto his boots. "This is gonna' end up being our problem won't it!"

43 minutes ago, Mio said:

"I can count the amount of people in Adria on one hand." The Prince of Haense sighed, scrubbing vigorously at gore stained onto his boots. "This is gonna' end up being our problem won't it!"

The Son of a Dorfer-Acrean remembers the discussions and interaction with the kinsmen of Haense as a young boy, now growing old. He hopes they can unite as members of humanity to take on the dangers that face all. 

Edited by ImmortalShadowZ

Emilie of Acre, the previous Acrean Inquisitor, rolled in her grave [Urn] as yet another foe stalked in the trees once more...

GOD be with those to fight it as she couldn't...

A certain acre Musin Hickory Shakes his little mighty fist " whys are the people we did nots wants goings to acres nows"

The news reached the Band of the Crossed Claw... and so the High Flock readies its hunters for a visit.

My best wishes to the People who are moving into Acre and I am really blessed to have new Nabors in the area. My greats honors to have the great mayor that is leading them to settle down in the area and I hope what the people before you left behide can help you on your time in Acre, Also watch out for the pale beast.

From  Lord Nalo

Petra de Vilain of Acre is going to absolutely body some skinwalkers later so she can continue to enjoy her peaceful life within the woods nearby her old home. (Fight me @Werew0lfthrow the dead knights at me!!!)