[!] Crossing the Line...

Crossing the Line…

W_O8mHdUhR3UQAo5hhsEBg6cinknjxm0lY3cpqXjCuIFu5ZVmJ0J7kBhzM0bvAcPtV4rBZ2IDpIMHhQYhLEyRL_4vlA9NTaK5VHmSb5WKYbSr-auaNcBUyK2kw_Y4orKNKCr17sUa2MVhMfHYEUNv78

On the 24th of  Fisherman’s Wake, In year Fourty-two of the Sun

[!] This missive is pasted on Notice boards spread out in all allied nations and some random cities within the realm.

From Babe to Boy

Yq6Om1N1SePIwRG6OnBLVkvIW9XzdROCWQIBa4RcKURFrZQQV948K0SdJ-fuZTUr0knODBg1cclN3ZSW4CMZfgZ-b6uendKzqf58tXoWKhQsLJpyUN1insKE69kzZVAd2bwdtM0Q2V0bm33WHOO0pTw

On the year 96, of the second age, on a hot summer night in the month of Grand harvest, I bore and delivered to this world, a boy, a Mali’solarii. Blessed by Evris’s blessing of fertility, and the protection of Solaris, A child wailed that night, under the Starlights of the constellation of Ritaa, a strong boy was born, named Ponce O’ Leon Silver-Munnel. 

From that moment, I have raised this young mali from babe to boy, watching his first steps, and hearing his first words. I shared all my knowledge and love without question or obligation. I have always believed I have never failed my own Ochemarii, and that my village has done its best to raise this boy, but I always knew that at some point, he would be a man. The path of life can bring many surprises, both good and bad.

We all shape our destiny, how we see fit.

From Boy to Man

xya231pUl74teq968Q323K_2cp1dI97j0-wG67zYfRCkqYeJZhzV0KLEA3hfCcUXXyF-7wG8UYe5BoEp_CujzUED_aVhCC-PLONU8OriM9Pl8cVPlJ3HBDINwzwapRUI2Jti12jbDFdKEeLKVSDw8Fw

From boy to man, I saw you grow, prosper, and love. You told me your secrets because you trusted me, it made me happy to know even my son could’ve trusted me as I trusted in him. The saying my friends would always say; “It takes an entire village to raise a boy to a man”, for me it was almost a lie,  a mere myth or unethical philosophy of a bad parent who cannot raise their children. When you were old enough to understand bad from good, you despised your father's absence, as your sisters did as well. I did not excuse him but explained, and to your father, I also explained you. To the entire Munnel family I made up excuses as to why everyone is doing everything, and for the longest time, many have faulted or blamed me for the wrongdoings of those who I defended. 

In my lifetime, and my own. I had to defend this family by slaying my enemies who deserved not my fury but my compassion. They were merely following orders, as anyone must, they too had a home to return to, a family to feed, as did I when the Royalist came for our home in the Empires folly. We defend our own as we did with your aunt against the Nephlims who came to our lands hunting her. This I believed to have taught you, this was the idea, this was the moral ways of the pack.

From Loyal to Traitor.

vbjCDdGyYYdocyj05RPmbOgcN6FLNVpfFRKis6LDcNQa7XjZ6_eRs4unP8lC-9bgTW3TSC28hOyI6Ei-0tPrpVddifKd18uIR6C3mxxw9Dupj2Nbr0IfOqhDaKcuL0r52r3kow0lqhu7s3egF7JkZ0E

“I was a horrible Haelunai, and now I lost an Ochem’ii”

This missive I have re-written about seven times or more, now that I have truly lost count, and I have no words left to say. Other than the son I once held in my arms that summer night, the son that I watch take his first steps, say mama for the first time, eat his first pie, play with the chickens with his elder sister, the son that I took pride in and would die for to protect him, is now but gone. The times that I gave you a choice, to tell me what is wrong so that I can help you, were but once too many. You trusted those outside who gave you power, whereas I made you earn it so that one day you too will be proud of what you accomplished. Maybe I pushed you too hard, maybe I meddled too deep or crossed your lines too many times. I was a bad Mother, and I have failed you as you never failed me. For that I am sorry, and for such I pay the price of losing you as a son.

I, Ember An’na Munnel now declare you disowned from this family, and on top of that by the power invested in me, if not already. You are hereby marked for DEATH, for the following crimes in both Nation and Principality.

Helious Law

By the powers invested in the crown and Jirech’it, Ponce is hereby charged with the following crimes.

5.2- vampires: those who devour the Blood of descendants to live, shall not be allowed within the land of the Golden Dawn, should one enter the lands of Helious, they are to be disposed of.

c2.8.3: High Treason - The act or attempted act of trying to overthrow the rulers or the plotting to do so.

c2.8.2: Regicide - The act or attempted act of killing the Prince, Princess or Heir apparent.

Amaethean Law

By the power invested as Exarch of Amaethea, Ponce is hereby charged with the following crimes.

Article VII, Section 3 (Classed: Felony)

7.3. Constructs & Creatures

Constructs or creatures conceived out of non-prohibited magical arts or natural means, provided they have not been deemed a danger to the populace, are to be granted safe passage to the Princedom of Amaethea. However, if their will is bound to an individual, and the construct or creature should become rampant, then the master of said construct shall be considered liable for whatever damages occur.

Article V, Section 5 (Classed: Felony)

1.6. Attempted Murder

An act by which an individual attempts to commit or plans an unlawful act of violence with the intent to cause the death of another. A felony.

Article V, Section 5 (Classed: Treason)

5.5. Assassination

An act by which an individual makes an attempt on the life of a member of government or the sovereign themselves.

For these crimes against the Helious & Amaethea, and the citizens under it. Ponce is hereby punished with Disownment of the family of Munnel and Banishment from both Helious and Amaethae. Should Ponce show his face in either he is to be Executed. Any following inheritance shall not be passed nor given upon the deaths or abdication of the matriarch or patriarch at the time and within future generations. Ponce is forbidden from using the Munnel name or the warded name of Bright.

Know that you could’ve redeemed yourself,  I have given so…so many chances, you are not fit to lead, nor hold my name. I take no pleasure in this, I hope & wish you do well in the world beyond.

Signed,

Her Highness, Ember An’na Munnel, Ac’Varexi Luzxi of Helious, 

Rukess o’ Sil’mane, heiress to the Munnel Bloodline.

His Serene Highness, Jarad Munnel, Ac’Luxz Kni’ich of Helious, Taur, and Ruke of Alterk, and Lunderia, Magin of Vali’mae, Co’tr of Voclia, Cond’pos of Oblen, Vaton of Achyae & Sievis, Gin of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel, Ac’Luxz of the Mali’Solaril, Lord Steward of Amaethea

Her Serene Highness, Sorise Munnel, Ac’Luxzi Kni’ich of Helious, Tauria, and Ruchess of Alterk and Lunderia, Magine of Vali’mae, Co’trine of Voclia, Cond’pess of Oblen, Vatoness of Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Gine of Sen’nyor Matriarch of Munnel

Leon Munnel would hug his wife closely, head down as his son stained the legacy he helped create.

An odd man shook his head as he heard news from a not so distant land. A scoff rested upon that fellow's face, arms folded over his chest as an utterance escaped him. "Looks like I should have talked to him after all."

Jarad would lay in his bed, rather distort after finding out his own grandson tried to kill him, taking slow breathe he would try to calm himself, thinking about the future and what this would mean

Xavier Adiler read the missive only to tear up the paper afterward, he shook with anger "On my family's name, I will not let anything happen to Ponce"  and so, the Adiler once again swore his loyalty to his lover, keeping the promises he made all those years ago.

Aurik Bishop's mouth drops open, even more wide than his eyes "GUTTEN GOTT! ICH HATE SPOOKS!!!"

Valindra tsked at the notice, folding one leg over the other as she read the notice from the comfort of the Nullivari estate. 

“It is at times like these that I am thankful for elven infertility. I’ve not suffered the grief of having a child betray me because I have none.”

Tobias looked missive having serious flashbacks, he does not look suprized at all but says "well, i guess its in our blood . I really hope history does not repeat itself and everyone ends up being wel-...Well...i hope we are able to save one this time ; and i hope my brother is well after learning this" says in not so suprized tone, after all his own lover had same fate, he didnt wish same pain upon his brother.

“We stand by you” The former Ponce of House Munnel’s future nephew vows, folding the missive neatly into his freshly packed luggage.

Spoiler

The curse continues..

Edited by Orphvius

"The Eztlipitzotilia had it coming, glad I caught them before they killed that Adrian lass." Said Targoth Kuvirr of the Horde, spitting into the ground in contempt for the vampire, which she called in her native tongue.

"Hhrmpf, Ich thought Amaethea did nicht exist anymore..." the traveler would comment as he'd go to make his way past the posted missive. "Imagine supporting darkspawn devils, Feh! Couldn't be me! May GOTT strike them all... oh and the Adilers too.." he'd muse.

Carice rubbed at her throat gently as she read the missive, tracing the thick scar that had been slit by the very man that was being written about. She had grown in emotional control in the years after the attack, but she couldn’t help but smile at the fact that these men had finally gotten punished.