The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Availer who got approved as a Gm? And Forgottendebt i will PM you the fort location now. See you there! And to everyone going for Night Walker Positions i will post up what each position is in more detail!

Callum We will talk about positions for the order when you finally decide to get on and stay on.......... I Will explain in detail once we are both on Teamspeak, and Availer means the guild/order is approved (I gave him link to it)

Sincerely,

§

This is the revised list

Lost Guardian : Lost Guardian Frozenblade (Callum2357) (me)

Lost Apostle:

Mysterious wanderer (Pointblank898)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Lost Keeper: Calinder the sly (1337SH0T)

Purifiers:

Gulroid (Zuluman)

Lost Whisperer: Bastion (Lastchance2099)

Lost listeners: Gulroid (Zuluman)

Phoenix Lord: Eramil (forgottendebt)

Lost Commander:Winterfell_Watchmen_Cataris (Archmage_Cataris)

Lost Captain:Vance (VANCe42)

Number of Night walkers: 2 (names not displayed due to secrecy)

Lost Protectors:

Balin_Griffinhammer (Luchian)

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Followers:

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

I am going to be wiping all the ranks and you have to EARN YOUR RANK. By showing you deserve it or using your initative!!!!

Keep this in mind!

I am going to be wiping all the ranks and you have to EARN YOUR RANK. By showing you deserve it or using your initative!!!!

Keep this in mind!

For Those of you who have lost rank, and are wondering as to why this is being Initiated................

I Will explain, From the land that I come from we were as you people would call nomads. But at the same time we were not nomads since we did not always venture from place to place, every generation a king or leader would be elected and it was up to that king to choose to relocate our people or to stay where we are. Well we had a structure for ranks within out people's military and daily life, the high ranks were not just given they were "Earned" by our leader or his generals by picking out those they have seen first hand that would fit the roles. For example my peoples leader grew up with another his whole life. this other was not a friend but a fellow villager whom he noticed growing up would take command and lead scouting parties when the leaders of that party would falter, and so once he became Leader he appointed this fellow villager whom he had seen growing up as a general. That is an example, so ranks within our order will be given not by what you tell us, but by what we have seen you do...Remember we are always watching, even when you think we are not.

Please send me a parchment with any questions you may have

(Parchment = PM via forums)

Sincerely,

Lost One Apostle Shadian

§

Greetings fellow Lost One members and future applicants,

I Shadian the Apostle, have talked to the high ones of our grand world of Aegis and managed to get us a way to talk to one another (Teamspeak channel) this is not temporary measure it is a permanent. (_edplayers a GM made us a channel so the channel can not get deleted). As of our last talking magic it was dissipated when I awoke this morning, why I do not know I believe it had happened due to a Lost one member creating it and the high ones of Aegis didn't like it. But I will tell you how to access it

Contact me for details via written letter (Pm on forums)

Sincerely,

Lost One Apostle Shadian

§

That's good news! Now we don't have to create one every day. Also Has every Lost one been on teamspeak?

Members:

Lost Guardian : Lost Guardian Frozenblade (Callum2357) (me)

Lost Apostle:

Mysterious wanderer (Pointblank898)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Lost Keeper: Calinder the sly (1337SH0T)

Purifiers:

Lost Whisperer:

Lost listeners:

Phoenix Lord:

Lost Commander:

Lost Captain:Vance

Number of Night walkers: 1 (names not displayed due to secrecy)

Lost Protectors:

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Followers:

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Gulroid (Zuluman)

Bastion (Lastchance2099)

Gulroid (Zuluman)

Eramil (forgottendebt)

Vance(VANCe42)

THIS IS THE REVISED LIST (NOTE THAT TO RANK UP YOU MUST PROVE YOURSELF TO A HIGHER RANK)

Also the fortress is under construction and you are to report there ASAP and see what you can do to help out.

Dude im the lost captain not vance, but the guild is destroyed the undead attacked while we were away

Sorry i will change that now and the guild is not destroyed i was there a few hours ago and it was fine. If it was destroyed then rally the forces we GO TO WAR!! (Meet on teamspeak and post at ime that way we can all be on and make the undead pay)

Can someone give me confirmation on if our fortress is still standing or not and if it has been attacked i need a damge assesment. Then await further orders.

Sir, the last time I was there most of the wall was gone, some floating pieces existed. One or two bridges were knocked out but the ditch is entirely gone. The inside terrain is not leveled out like it was, and the tower where all of our chests were has entirely filled in.

Callum,

for the past month (day or two) we of The Lost Ones, Have been intervening the undead attempts to attack Aliston, Snowyfields, and Winterfell..... And we were successful with a total of more than 18 confirmed undead mage kills (Haha they were even asking us to return their staffs) it is safe to say the undead had it out for us....... But it is sad to say that while no Lost Ones where at our fortress to defend it, the undead attacked and destroyed... EVERYTHING, our once great walls were destroyed mostly with bits and pieces up, out fortress on the hill was crumbled to nothing, our moat was entirely filled in, our once flat land was filled with mountains and hills, our underground cavern was filled in ad out chests were unlocked and destroyed............ I call them COWARDS for attacking when none was there to defend...... That is all to report since many of us have left the fortress with sunken hearts but with harden resolve to send the undead back to oblivion!

Sincerely,

Lost One Apostle Shadian

§

Also apparently I have earned myself a name, since while wandering around I have overheard several people saying "He is apart of The Lost Ones, that one moves like a ghost" And for this I am quite proud of myself since we had a run-in with that mage who snuck into our base. He came back with some friends and while bastion was talking to them i places myself next to them and they did not know I was there but I caught them saying "Be wary of the one who moves like a ghost".....Haha seems like even the mages fear me and my sneaking ability. Of course I heard them plotting something and gave them my opinion and watched them panic and try to act like they were not planning anything, while at same time looking for me hahaha

Aye i told the little leader of them, How cowardly is it to attack a guild house when the guild is not there! personally if i see an undead again. im gonna kill him on sight

- Balin