The Union of Coyote and Carnivore [wedding post]

AmericanSniper52

[!]

This missive was posted across Aevos, specifically in Petra, the vale, the Mother Grove, Helious, the halfling shire, and the bard college.

"Friends, and good people of Aevos. You are invited to the wedding of druids Theodorian Kaeronin Starling and Norra Terin Aureon. Join us in two elven days near the Mother Grove for a day of joy and union! Coordinates to the location will be listed below, and a list of invited groups are listed below.

Archduchess Renilde I of Petra,

And the people of Petra

The druids of the father circle,

And the people of the vale.

The druids of the Mother Circle,

And their families

Mayor Mimosa Applefoot,

and the folk of the Shire

Jarad Munnel,

And the people of Helious

The people of Dunrath

The Bard's college,

and their performers

We hope that you will join us for the ceremony, and for the party afterwards, enjoy a day of union, fun, and revelry!"

Signed,

signature.png.4a62b1326eea2c72c315468e830cc51b.png

[!]

Couriers would deliver these handwritten notes to the recipients all across Aevos.

(don't meta these if you aren't the one who it is for)

Spoiler

[!]

To the Starling clan:

"My family, you are of course invited to the wedding between the love of my life, Norra, and I. Every sibling and relation is welcome should they wish to come. I figured it would be easiest to send this letter to you all, than pen dozens upon dozens. I hope to see all of you there in 3 elven days. Also Azra, I'd like ya to be my best man, I hope you see you there

-from Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To the Songbird family: 

"My father, Syvis Songbird, is among your family. Hence you are also hereby invited to the wedding, I hope to see you all there as well!

-From Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To Aerendyl Hawksong and the Hawksong family:

"You all taught me so much, helped me through so many trials and tribulations. Supported me when I needed it most. I would be truly honored, if you would join Norra and I in celebrating our union alongside the rest of the Mother Grove.

-From Coyote and Carnivore"

Spoiler

[!]

To Tuzic Mossborn of Urguan:

"Tuzic, my friend, the time has come and the wedding will be in a few days. I would very much like it if you were to show up, it will be near the Mother grove. Just go towards Nor'asath and the moonlit sanctuary and you'll find it

-From Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To Frisketa De Pelear:

"Dear lady Frisketa, Norra and i saw it fit to invite you to our wedding, taking place at the Mother Grove in three elven days. Coordinates of the Grove shall follow. We hope to see you there along with anyone you should wish to bring with

-From Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To Nenar and kagura:

"We weren't sure how to really write this, but you are invited to our wedding! It will be near the Mother grove in a few elven days upon the penning of this letter

-From Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To Rosalia and Thordir:

"So, I imagine you'll be wanting to murder me, and I have been trying to find you to tell you this in person…but I asked norra to marry me. She said yes, and we are happy. You're invited to the wedding, just please, wait to murder me until afterwards, with glad tidings.

P.S: I will still perform every trial, and every labor you require of me.

-from Theo and Norra"

Spoiler

[!]

To Juniper: 

"Hey juni, it's Theo, Norra and I are tying the knot and I wanted to invite you, it'll be in a few elven days near the Mother grove. You'll find it, glad tidings to you

-from Theo"

[!]

OOC COORDS AND TIME

Spoiler

Date: Friday June 9th at 8pm EST coords: -2413 1872

Edited by AmericanSniper52
Text glitch

A certain wood elf held the invitation for the Songbirds, he smiled silently as he was sat by a circus tent "And here he is getting married before me" a chuckle was let out. "I should get that wedding outfit then"

Rosalia looked over the invitation. A smiled tugged at her lips, but she soon let out a sigh.

"Well, time to see if we can keep Theo alive to make it to his and Norra's wedding. I'll do my best, Theo."

Juniper Rose smiled at the invitation, and pinned it to the wall to mark the date. Nothing could stop her from attending this wedding. 

The Sun squinted at a missive spotted within the Mother Grove,

"..Is Norra old enough to wed? Isn't she like fifteen? Cerridwen, she couldn't have grown that much, so soon"

And thus, she began discussing with her beloved their plans to attend.

Tuzic smiles happily at his invitation from his stump in Hefrumm "Aah, 'ow nice, ah can't wait!.... Now let's see.... gifts." The forest dwarf mutters to himself, stroking at his beard in thought. 

Ithil Starling prepares his best crimson suit for the occasion, hoping for a chaotic afterparty

A certain Herrlichkeit had been toiling away in the fields with a light headache from recent events. Though she stopped as she'd felt the hairs prickle up the back of her neck as she'd known something seemed off.... Something she wasn't informed of as she felt the hole in her chest grow deeper still.