Calling all Epiphytes!

Josif

d50MpOrbwqFCP26ivIGru7nojCht936TxTngSgoZzGdu2iVqjB2QPWawboeWXxPiNf4v1vd_AOGcCSfCXwsFlncqy8YMaVh9yBN0QRU6o4fyPPil5vtYct1P3d_r-GXHOk4NyptPvVNOGczDrlifTks

Calling all Epiphytes!

Hello Demi-Fae brothers and sisters! 

My name is Josif Elliot Va’eylul and I have a dream.

For a long time, Epiphytes such as I have been discriminated against and shunned from many places. Join me as I attempt to bring about change in this world, and make acceptance of Demi-Fae such as us commonplace among the descendants.

My goal is simple, a law or two in each nation prohibiting the discrimination and harassment of our race. It is a difficult goal, I am aware, but with your backing and help I’m sure we can do it.

To start our preparations towards this I invite you all to a meeting in the Haense Library in order for us to discuss our plans and for you all to bring up any issues or concerns you may have.

Spoiler

So! As read above, I have decided to take action as the sort of “leader” of the Epiphytes. This by no means means i'm in charge, simply I wish to take on the name of Epiphyte Racial Leader! If you wish to support me in this endeavor, next week on Thursday at 4PM EST, I will be holding a meeting in the Haense Library in order for us to discuss any plans we have with our characters as well as things we’d like to do as a community. One of these things being anti discrimination laws against Epiphyte in as many places as we can! I hope to see as many of you as I can next week, so I’ll see you then! <3

-Josif

Delphinium Nacht nods her head, reading over the missive with a small smile.

The Saprophyte Nocens agreed with his brother, taking the missive and continuing their duties.

"Gah! all epiphytes eat people! This'll never pass!" Lorec Bani said, throwing the missive away

Chief khazaefron, leader of the Green Collective of Hefrumm, and eldest of the dwarven epiphytes reads the letter sending one of his own back in response.

"We are glad that non-dwarves have decided to push for epiphyte rights. We in Hefrumm support your efforts. For centuries our epiphytes have lived in peace under the laws and protection of Hefrumm, being a complete part of our folk and some of us even becoming leaders in the form of spiritual guides, chiefs, and even High Chief. We welcome cooperation among our organizations, however, the green collective is a part of Hefrumm and will not be subject to foreign decrees, neither will our epiphytes. We hope to hear from you, feel free to visit Hefrumm at any time.

- Khazaefron, chief of the Blackroots, seer of Hefrumm, Keeper of Hefrumm, and Prophet of Belka."

The Grand King finds this missive upon his desk in Urguan. "Servants o' Anbella are gatherin? Interestin... Perhaps oi should tell Amber about thes, make some room for more fae trees as well around 'ers. Or should oi reach out meself? We'll see."

A dastardly little Imp caught a copy of the missive as he read it over and smiled ear to ear “All that that fire fuel in one spot spot? Me must make a plan plot.” He would run off to start his grand scheme that not even he knew

Florian wonders if they're going to have to move because of this.

"...Is this my fault?"  Juniper asked her nephew, Florian ( @SlothGod) as she squinted at the missive. Either way, she shrugged and looked at a painting on the wall of her with her favorite epiphyte, her sister Plume.

"Yes!" They shout at their tone deaf and literally deaf aunt, Juniper  (@Cheese1sgrater

Edited by SlothGod

Brother Odo recoils in disgust "No, no! Epiphytes aren't people, and cannot be Canonist. Nuh uh."

“Even the vegetation is requesting rights” Commented a high elf before returning to her prior endeavours