The Ascension of King Balon I 463, FifAoSF

sneakybandit

PsY7A2Bq-BpWtRS2t9zuTFEm4V4mDcfrF1vgdxWuxYKr5cMJQRUHM81qz-ZgiMT8yAU2jum1I1sk-SRMVNUgTdYDvfNzHf_e7pclee6d_0QRCkNWRkSmsW5vXc1Qa8552R4_Z4JydOytvKfNPkJ6Vok

IY8-zp6XaDyDppWwvRdxnBkd5DZAUx7bL8z_Y46jkMz3Or8NI6zJseTyTtGr_cBXJYYjYXkVw2PQMPNtTgGltbFRP8ZvfDiayuJsfh2OAzlnfSAi3qSC4sAK7IUZl9V1URyELFWInV3W-L75s9vcklE

The Ascension of Balon Eiriksson Ruric

By the Authority and Will of the King of Norland 

This Edict is Issued on, 15th of Eirik’s Defiance, 462 FifAoSF

cCe9xuqaLxQMz5jHq9r07gaoZjoVQ54nw37HMjxct2J0AdeDHvCfKCwKMmGv09uDUGQZ_CL5znF19TLZlkQ5FBBYXVpbqIIr1kr917MhrgDKRITJIdU0--RyCeMU64NWDKrAYJu799YY3_PO6Jt1P7Y

TO THE PEOPLE OF NORLAND,

In the sacred presence of the Father’s Holy Flame, bathed in His Illuminating Light, the Chieftains of the Rurikkid Clans gathered before the righteous people of Norland. With the solemn duty of choosing the most worthy of the Rurikkid to take up the mantle of Kingship. The Chieftain’s words, resonating through Vjardengrad’s Ashwood Spring, carried the weight of a thousand years of ancestral oaths and the spirit of the united people. It was those voices that declared, unanimously, Chieftain Balon Eiriksson Ruric to be King of Norland and High Chieftain of the Rurikkid.

With the authority vested in him by the Chieftains and the blessings of the Holy Flame, he shall forge a path of prosperity and unity, safeguarding the ancient legacy of the Rurikkid Clans and the glorious realm of Norland.

cCe9xuqaLxQMz5jHq9r07gaoZjoVQ54nw37HMjxct2J0AdeDHvCfKCwKMmGv09uDUGQZ_CL5znF19TLZlkQ5FBBYXVpbqIIr1kr917MhrgDKRITJIdU0--RyCeMU64NWDKrAYJu799YY3_PO6Jt1P7Y

The People of Norland are invited to the Fortress City of Vjardengrad in order to witness the ascension of King Balon Eiriksson Ruric as King of Norland and High Chieftain of the Rurikkid.

(Sunday 7/2/23 at 5:00 PM EST)

Formal invitations are extended to;

Matriarch Miven Caerme’onn of Nevaehlen and her esteemed pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Cyrus of Dunwen.

His Grace, Johanes van Aert, Duke of Adria and his noble pedigree.

Her Highness, Evarir Veralya Wynasul, Princess of Talar’nor and her royal pedigree.

Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or, Luthien Maeyr’onn and her esteemed pedigree

Her Serene Grace, Renilde ‘the Lioness’ I, Archduchess of Petra and her noble pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I, King of Balian and his royal pedigree.

Her Royal Highness, Idril Sylvaeri, High Princess of Amaethea.

His Royal Majesty, James I, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Tar-Númenatâr, King of Númendil and his royal pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Garedyn ‘The Emerald’ Mossborn, Grand King of Urguan and his honorable kinsmen.

The man seeking work, Andrei Bukoski

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Haense and his royal pedigree.

Our Will be known to all on the

15th of Caedric’s Kindling, 463 FifAoSF, at Vjardengrad, Kingdom of Norland,

By The Blood of the Herald, Balon Eiriksson Ruric, King of Norland, High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, Jarl of Vjardengrad, Bulwark of the Norlandic People

5eF139eQVcFDuIngA3vrm1E2ndbJQNkOGX4YgQnkEIyWvntG769F-mJ_X7vF1B0Z4nlYOzOJ4ThRQzoqCiLESz7bpL53eVrx7PCEc2Jl74oIuEJI9oMKwX19hBLOtI013JOwAyxWuget9UBcUVwEyzc

The newly-wed Queen of Norland paced about her chambers as she mentally prepared herself for the occasion. Not exactly the honeymoon she had envisioned...

Boots embarks.

Odin attends.

Io sleeps.

"May the Father guide us." he states reading of the imminent coronation of King Balon.

Eredain Glennmaer prepares his finest garments to visit his filthy heathen friends and prays for proper employment of Andrei Bukoski.

Vykk cannot wait to meet the Esteemed Andrei Bukoski at this historic and significant event. "I cannot wait to meet the Esteemed Andrei Bukoski at this historic and significant event." he says aloud.

Spoiler

2928a50ed7047e75738063b3238f65e2.gif.1102779aabee8a856fb95d7350e731a1.gif

"Am I invited?" asked Paul.

"Only through Faith might layman Andrei Bukoski find work and purpose - for service guarantees salvation by his Divine Light." Ordained by the Will of the Father before His Sacred Flame, The High Keeper Ellenore Eiriksson, Master of the ORDER OF THE FIRST FLAME, Servant of the RED LORD, and Loyal Adherent to the Ashen Way spoke, with righteous purpose, contemplating the mysteries of Faith within the Temple of the Red Lord.

Grimm mentally prepares himself for this Andrei Bukoski he keeps hearing about. Maybe he can get an autograph!