[PK] The Death of a Tyrant

Spoiler

After the heated exchange of matters of state, Qudlia Jusmia could take no more. There was no Ghoraza to stop her. Freedom would be hers. Thus the Maehr plummeted from the rooftop of the Nor'asath palace. 

The shaman wakens in grey sands, she looks younger. Wearing chitin bound orange garbs. Carrying with her the banner of her Clan Sect. Garnet. Qudlia Jusmia was free. Free from the shamans, free from the dark elves, free from the Uruk. Slowly, she strides forward to greet an old friend. The Gatekeeper of Stargush'Stroh. 

"Is it finally time?" She asks. 

The graven towering spirit gave but a nod. Holding a set of scales, its hand reaching out to pry open the vast gates. With a noble step forward, Qudlia Jusmia enters Stargush'Stroh. Settling into the boat of Matum'Lur. Not once did she look back. She was free, and no one could stop her. Paradise awaits. 

Spoiler

How do you sum up 4 years of RP into one post? You can't. So I won't try. Next on the Menu. Another Jusmia :P

The armored Maehr stood by the steps made of stone, shocked and unable to forget the horror he witnessed

Lenora having heard the news, wanted to refuse that this was the reality of what happened. She knew she couldn't though.. She would have to try and visit the elder Jusmia in Stargush sometime soon

The priestess blames only herself for the tragedy she witnessed. Her only solace is in the words of longing her mentor once spoke of life in the land after this. Thoughts still don't dull the pain and regret however...

Acria, the once Jusmia would not shed a tear that day, nor that night when she lay thinking about it. She'd wonder if she was broken, or if she really ever did care about Qudlia, or if perhaps, at some point she had stopped caring. Perhaps, she was an Azulite.

The Maihieuh sat upon the black stone stairs, amethyst eyes settled upon the blood stained ground before her. She'd not speak, no words could really come to her in the moment. Just minutes before she was being screamed at by the elder maehr, and now she'd never hear her scornful voice again.

"I know you never liked me, Qudlia. I couldn't do anything right in your eyes... maybe one day, when I see you in Stargush-" She would cut herself off, "I'll leave an offering to Kor."

With that the shaken artist would rise to her feet and make her way off to the temple to pray.

As news had reached the Horned shaman, just before his shrine within one of the pillars of Vortice. His smile had well fadded as he dugged through the suger coated words of the messanger... and his amber eyes widen with disbelief.

"You....You are Joking, right? Right-"

With the simple motion of them shaking his head, tears started to form along the ker's eyes. Death by falling off the palace, He could only hope that Stargush accepts her well for her actions. But that reassurance could not hide grief of a clan member. Or family for that matter. The resounding rumbles of near a entire spire had shook in grief of his now deseased aunt. The shaman, not having lost another family member and friend by their own hand. The shaman took a deep breath, taking his moment to travel in the silence, to the shrine of Kor. Yet after a offering of bone and blood, he only can offer few words in the old tongue. 

rûm-narbai  Qudlia, nur-ob Jusmia. Rak-izg . rûm-û  Stargush’Stroh -û  gimbzrii        
(Move safely Qudlia, Clan of Jusmia. My family. Move to Stargush’Stroh to find joy)

If My own people do not want me around, Then I shall go elsewhere!”  A ker maehr said as she began to swim to the dark ship which was stowed in the shores of savoy in Almaris. This memory echoed in the mind of a sun Elfess when she came across the scene, as The ker knights began to clean, she noticed that the winds were changing. A ravaging storm was to come. The tides arose in her city by 2cm, she pondered what is to happen?

maybe it was time to convene to the spirits 

“I must understand what is happening, for our fight is not in the flesh but in the spiritual.”

The former Primarch of Nor'asath sat by his High Priestess's body her last rights chanted and one more goodbye before turning away. The lord of the serpent born mali the Loa'chil marched on as he thought on the struggles they endured. When he started he only knew so little of the Maehrite faith as he fought tooth and nail to elevate the Mali'ker. Wars, a lack of faith managing his city these were all challenges he felt himself facing alone, untill finally Qudlia arrived. They were the two who brought the Maehr to new heights.

The typically stoic mountain of a Mali for once cracked shedding tears on his mentors passing "I hope in Kors realm you know how much you meant to me." He had no clue what lead to such as he looked to her one final time before turning away. 

Ilaria's fingers brushed over the scallop shells that made up her necklace, they gleamed a pale and ethereal light in the dim atmosphere of her shack.  The sun had dipped beneath the horizon of the nearby sea, bringing on a quiet and gentle night.  The waves sounded soft upon the beach, and the ringing of her wind chimes was subtle in the sighing breezes.

The concept of death was a strange thing for that Des'Nox, given her path.  Given the nature of her soul ever since her birth.   Few were truly gone from her; always far, yet. . . never quite out of reach.  Yet even that distance formed could be enough to bring an ache to her chest, to know the shifting of one's fate would lead them so far from her own.  And for how long?

Qudlia was gone, but not lost.  "May you be safe from the poison of Hatred under Kor's guard," whispered that elf to those shells within her hand.  Despite the struggles endured from the Jusmia, Ilaria's heart could never bear any grudges toward her.  She could never hold ire to one who could not see as she could.  "Walk with The Shore, Qudlia; go in peace."  Perhaps their fates would cross again, in the distant future.

Xan learned  about the death of his teacher from Netseth. 

At first he didn't understand.

At second he didn't accept.

At third, he imbued his flesh with a mark that'd remind him of death and of his teacher.

"I wish I knew you better" The elf said as he stood under the dark sky of Nor'asath.

A whole host of different people, both uruk-kind and 'ker, mourn the loss of a great woman and shaman.

The Maehr's expression remained one of sombre regret as she gazed at the spot their city elder had drew her last breath on. Having spoken but merely a few hours to this incident a deep sense of responsibility fell on her shoulders. the public notice for a third time, unsettled by the harrowing news.
"I had no idea the burdens she wore weighed on her so unbearably that she choose to depart this realm so violently... I hope you find the peace of Kors realm you were deprived of in this one"

Standing within the forest just outside the walls of Nor'asath, an armor-clad mali'ker rages with great aggravation and distress

'