[✗] Alchemy - Liar's Salt

DISCOLIQUID

i was just about to say, I wonder how long it is until salt is removed from the lore because too many people now know its their weakness

I may be dumb here, but isn't this just... salt with extra steps? It'd basically fizzle in all descendant blood, and... salt already hurts if you put it on a wound.

Based Disco post +1

2 hours ago, Markisstreaming said:

I may be dumb here, but isn't this just... salt with extra steps? It'd basically fizzle in all descendant blood, and... salt already hurts if you put it on a wound.

that's the point

Interesting idea, but why is it rare knowledge given the simplicity of it as well as player signed?

1 hour ago, Astrophysical said:

Interesting idea, but why is it rare knowledge given the simplicity of it as well as player signed?

Because it’s intended use is screwing people over for blanket testing. That knowledge should not be widely accessible. It’s evil and hides in the dark. Kind of like a vampire. 

It's a reasonable little thing to add flavour to the efficient testing methods used by me and my fellow evil christian nationalist LARPers. We evolve over time to counter spooks, the spooks evolving in turn to try counter us would be based +1

Dude this is devious I love it +1

30 minutes ago, Borin said:

It's a reasonable little thing to add flavour to the efficient testing methods used by me and my fellow evil christian nationalist LARPers. We evolve over time to counter spooks, the spooks evolving in turn to try counter us would be based +1

alchemy holy water next 

I like this. Much appreciated idea. Sad it's also gonna be even more alchemy bloat.

This lore has been denied. 

After consulting management, the team decided against this piece as while it may introduce some brief trickery, ultimately it may not have the follow-up support necessary. This coincides as well with the following denial of the Corcitura amendment submitted alongside this, with how we want to deal with meta-testing (and how to healthily mitigate it) after the great Siliti metagaming debacle era.