"Anothah great victoreh," states Kadrac Frostbeard gleefully.

“Wow! Brave warriors all!” says Gardaf

Spoiler

Hey Elite why did you put a bunch of crosses on a picture of people which would make it seem like they all died but then also said that only 1 person in the entire pvp died

Editing: I might genuinely be dyslexic because I definitely read it went from 14v25 to 13v25 and was so confused as to why a victory post would be made about that 

Peter Frostbeard would clench his fist and slam his desk, tears rolling down his face "You bastard Ireheart! I'll nevah forgiv ye for killin Sorviiss! Not Sorvis, you bastard!"

"Weh showed those monkehs deh true meaning o' Guerilla Warfare!" Mervel slaps belleh.

"How much more can they beh pushed, teh truth must beh evident to 'em. How much more can we push forward? Wastin loives wastin toime." The Grand King would being to pen letters.

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_
wording

24 minutes ago, MailC3p said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey Elite why did you put a bunch of crosses on a picture of people which would make it seem like they all died but then also said that only 1 person in the entire pvp died

Spoiler

all those behind him are Norlanders. Urguan lost one dude.

Should’ah taken the head off teh warmonger, King Balon. Too merciful, takin’ onleh teh hand.” An old dwarf would shake his head from his home outside of Urguan, grumbling he had missed the opportunity himself.

Reading the news from atop a far away mountain that has been delivered by an ugly Raven he smiles, nods and says to himself: “Well done, lads! Ye cheer me up on me vacation with yer bravereh!”

Emerging from his deep slumber Atthil Frostbeard let out a groggy yawn in response to the cheers of the returning and victorious dwarves. "Focken 'ell! Misd anothah foight, did ah?"