IN SEARCH OF THE ENLIGHTENED

Islamadon

hDHgyu_zyr5SJOywUMeeGqEb4VFIDMgQ9_tizDxF8LF-Z1ZVh4wiO9nFUZ6Rb-LEvA_VwejTdWeOYfmgD1wmLgwqb0WmmQpcGYM0cPFspNPrs04uJqO7TaqL8FBD7FFUx8StmDuen2Lt3YyOa8kEz_g

TO THOSE ENLIGHTENED THINKERS;

I, Danzen of the Ugokoyama Clan, am in search of those who may shed truth upon the World as I approach true Solace. In my youth I had served the role as Arch-Lector, and in my duty I had come across countless mind-knotting truths that I have yet to rationalize. I wish to embark upon a tour of the Braevos, and listen to the most enlightening of sermons from any and all faiths.  I thusly extend this request to the following:

- An expert on Asioth.

- An expert on Xionism.

- An expert on Xan and Paladin Philosophy.
- An expert on the Aspects and Druidic Philosophy.
- An expert on the Brathmordakin.
- An expert on the Norlandic Red Faith.
- An expert on the Realm of Spirits.
- An expert on the Canon Scrolls.
- An expert on the Hayawan Pantheon.

I emphasize that my motivation is not one of debate, admonishment nor violence; rather it is the discovery of universal links. Should those of wicked intent deceive and lure my vessel into a trap, it is fate. If none answer my plea, it is fate. 

GOD LIVES IN AN HONEST HEART,
Ugokoyama Danzen

As the parchment would reach the 'ame, curiosity peaked at the prospect of a like minded individual. A letter response was soon sent in return. 

"Ugokoyama Danzen, 

I have read your enquiries upon learning of different faiths and cultures. I, myself, have studied the vast amount of cultures and Ways of Druidism and the Aspects to which I would be more than happy to speak with you about. Just let me know a time and place of your choosing." 

Sincerely, 

Revian Winterleaf, the Fawn Druid 

Morgana would read the parchment, a brow raised as she would read the lines "Oh dear. I would love to assist with such studies, yet, it falls outside of my current fields of research. I wish that person the best of luck though..." She would place the parchment aside, before standing up and moving towards her laboratory.

image.png

TO THE CURIOUS

An ancient sigil is carved at the top of the message, a glowing design tinged with the scent of blood and smoke. It seems enchanted, some magical symbol made of greater design.

My war upon ignorance within this realm has led me to understand many faiths and creeds. I too seek the almsgiving of wisdom, and offer you my blood in journey towards absolution.  A shaman bound by crimson and fire. Find us within the home of the orcs, the first wielders of the Spirits.

I hope to shape a better world.

Ghoraza

[!] A fat, drunken owl carrying a message would crash into Danzen carrying a reply.

To Danzen,

If your intentions are true, I am more than willing to share the word of the Brathmordakin. I served as High Prophet of our clergy for many years and I am aware for existing connections between our faith and others'

His Grandness,

Garedyn the Emerald

1 hour ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

1 hour ago, Panashea said:

2 hours ago, NightcastorKitty said:

The Sohei - Danzen - takes note of each invitation. To one, he had already issued letter . . . To others, He would set out upon his pilgrimage, intending to find them at the World's pace.

A smoldering letter would find itself falling through the air before the man, upon it a short passage.

You seek the mysteries of asioth and her people? All who wish to seek enlightenment are welcome, though not all prosper from it's teachings. Come to the far north and try your hand if you will.

[!] A large mechanical snail would make its way to Danzen carrying a letter

"The teachings of the Brathmordakin have been corrupted and twisted by the new clergy to fit their agenda. Their claims and stories will serve no help in your quest. If you wish to properly learn about the Brathmordakin and it's teachings come speak with me

Durin Hammerforge"

"Ok I GUESS I'll teach you about Hayawanananism."

lAKTFF5EKs6r3AI3UMINQnRYR-ZrkvprbPMYXFPB
To the Venerable Ugokoyama Danzen

Doubtless you have received letters from both representatives of the so-called clergy of Urguan, as well as my errant cousin Norli's Runecult. Both of these organizations have either been, or are being run into the ground by fools, who care more for their political agendas and the squabbling of their grudges over Dwarfen history, honor, and faith. It is a deep divide, and one of the many reasons I hold my younger kin in contempt. I do not claim to have ever been a prophet of my faith, but I am a Priest of Dungrimm, and have been for two hundred years. My father, Kazrin Starbreaker, is the wisest Dwarf alive on the matters of lore, and has raised me a mind alike, and my clan, that venerable Elder Clan of Starbreaker, conceived the Dwarfen faith as it began in the morning of the world (a subject which I take no small pride in, for my clan among all others values piety.) Furthermore, I am learned in both the modern Da Kirkja Dverga, the An Yemarin Anaros of my youth, and the variations of the faith as practiced by my forefathers. I have remained relatively uninvolved in Dwarfen politics since my time as Grand King, and so I have not troubled myself with the bickerings of the modern cults.

Should you wish to speak more, I await your letter, as I do not frequent the surface.

Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Clan-Father of Elder Clan Starbreaker, Grand King Emeritus, Founding Councillor of the Fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan, Conqueror of the Voidspawn Photania, Conqueror of the Korvassa, Slayer of the Traitor-Aengul, Gazardiel, Hero of the Brathmordakin

Jorvin.png.dc5324b3d8e218ab4c7e0b964e462bde.png