RENOUNCEMENT OF ALLEGIANCE

Timer

Saskia van Aert scribbled some words off to her good cousin, Gaspard. There was a smirk on her mouth, finishing up the writing. But she wrote a few words that were more prevalent than everything else she wrote.

"The wheel turns[...]"

"Its about time" A certain sarkozic spoke out loud as she read the missive

"Yam niet surprised, his pater was a dobry man. He jest a mere fool." Demetrius stepped to the lands of Pompourelia. "Lets find a straggler."

A Balianese soldier wonders the last time she had actually seen a Sarkozic within Balian as she read the missive. To her, this was no loss to the nation as they had not been seen around.

In the midst of a fierce military campaign on the shores of Ba'as, Owynina hears words of her father-by-law's missive, albeit fleeting. "I ought to write Franz.." she murmured, her visage contorted with worry. "Though, I suppose I never truly felt at home there." she resolved, hastily continuing about her business. 

Rhys thinks back to the last time he interacted with a Sarkozic. He can't say he would miss them.

"While you can renounce the title, you can't renounce the 300 mina in back taxes you owe." he'd state, going to look at the new property opening up and the new title he must give."

"Whoopie. A free house for me." Volk said as he stared at the old Pompourelia building.

Sir Franz gazed down upon the family from the seven skies with a countenance of solemn watchfulness.

"These Sarkozic left without paying what they owed..." Says Sir Ephrem shaking his head "Three years worth of taxes!"

7 minutes ago, ErikAzog said:

"While you can renounce the title, you can't renounce the 300 mina in back taxes you owe." he'd state, going to look at the new property opening up and the new title he must give."

Adeline goes through her old tax books, Pointing to a underlined red name "Ah yes! I must still collect my mina from Adrian's unpaid taxes in Aaun"

The grandfather of Kasimir, Joseph Clement Sarkozic, Baron of Pompourelia smiled from the Seven Skies as he watched his grandson take the family in the right direction. 

16 minutes ago, Mannyy said:

Edward Clement yells “Rebellion!” As he flips a table!

Men, women, and children in all corners of humanity say their nightly prayer that the Rightful Emperor, Edward Clement of Aldersberg, will return to them!