[✓] [Playable CA Lore] Ghoul - the Accursed Undead

Werew0lf

Yessir +1

Hello, love the lore.

1) How do we reconcile the current lore for necros and darkstalkers that require them to acquire lifeforce through darkening? (The soul of a darkstalker being that of a vacuum of entropy). 

2) Do we think 4 slashing type attacks is too high a threshold for cut bone? Seems a bit high, especially given their brittle nature.

21 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

You could probably perfume them up and then wear a helmet, but it won’t be possible to wear flesh-suits or look like a normal descendant. 

I think it would only be comical if people pretended perfume would mask the stench of death and rot

7 hours ago, xMuted said:

Would this dude qualify for the T4 Templar Trophy spell, to make one out of a Ghoul

Think so, you just get a cool skull no? 

4 hours ago, Wizzar said:

Hello, love the lore.

1) How do we reconcile the current lore for necros and darkstalkers that require them to acquire lifeforce through darkening? (The soul of a darkstalker being that of a vacuum of entropy). 

2) Do we think 4 slashing type attacks is too high a threshold for cut bone? Seems a bit high, especially given their brittle nature.

1) Necromancers and darkstalkers can still have a lifeforce requirement. I do not think this requirement should be forced on the Ghoul, simply because they: aren't strong enough to require as much lifeforce, and because having to drain people for lifeforce is cringe already. I think Ghoul should be left to their little requirements. Easiest way to explain it would be that the necromancer who summoned them is constantly feeding them lifeforce, and its such a minute amount, that it doesn't require the Ghoul to feed. However, I don't think we need a complicated explanation for why they don't feed. 

2) I can nerf it from (4), but that was me simply looking at the current darkstalker lore and deciding to lower the number. I'll discuss this with femurlord. 

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.