A DECISIVE STRIKE

Iverach

Hannes Steelguard cheers with his comrades-in-arms as the infidels from Norland and the Vale are crushed and driven from the battlefield, Hannes having been in the first rows of the charge "GOD has blessed us with victory against the VERMIN and INFIDELS!" He called out as he signed the lorraine

Grimruk'Lur, using the power of Haruspexy watches the fight through a fog that emerged from his flesh pit. He takes a sip of grog from a skull of a fallen wood elf. "ZEERRRRHARHARHARHAR!" The Chieftain bellowed! "MAY THE WAGH GO ON!"

Spoiler

GGS TO ALL THAT ATTENDED! LETS GO AT IT AGAIN!

"Too easy." A bored 'thill mused, cleansing her spear of the druidic blood that stained it. "We've been too kind to them. Still they fight for a goal they'll ultimately never reach, for a hopeless cause. Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya."

Spoiler

Looking forward to watching this war develop. Its rekindled my love for pvp.

A Sillumir within the barracks was sharpening his blades from all the recent armor piercing he has done.

Within Haelun'or's marble walls, pale, dreary hues scanned over the missive, the vestige of a smile gracing Lalaith's lips. She glanced downwards, to the blade resting 'pon her leg, tarnished by ichor. "Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya." That saying was spoken, a quiet sigh following. 

Casstrucio Dandalo read and listened to whatever news he could acquire. And he did go to great lengths to acquire.

"History, before my very eyes
Excited quill tip scrawled against paper on one side and then another, and onto the next. 

"I wonder if there were any portriateers present" 

A scarcely seen councillor confers with her only friend. 

A mali'thill rejoiced: "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!" 

"Oh my cihi, my lads, my brothers! Always will I heft my spear and shield of polished bronze, always shall I gleam in the sun before you, and never will I shrink, when it is to further the glory of what is good and pure! Hail Larihei! For what is bravery if ne the completion of the noble duty! Hail Larihei! Bless the Eternal Cihi, and praise Purity!"

Maegor I, Grand Prince of Aeltarys, strokes his beard upon hearing of the Haelun'orian victory over Nevaehlen.

"A most impressive victory. I am certain this is not the outcome many expected, yet I look forward to seeing how this Southerner's war develops from here."

And with that, the Grand Prince went back to crashing due to college wifi governing his domain.