TO THE CHERRY BLOSSOM VILLAGE

mika1278

TO THE CHERRY BLOSSOM VILLAGE

Issued at Year 151 of the Second Age

4rjTZSS9EuJY2i2kikmhVrq48qhppJxTuQRS7lIUQAbp4364QBPXcpmZEityQNE0wcUSFV_s5NsXz-nyX4q6Gt9BSdHkay7XnxrTZQhAcFP6m6LyyvkPCvyK4hOSP5QvnzrB-o3gktvZj4OH-z4PwWY

Spoiler

The recent missives brought out have shone light on a few issues I was not made aware of, however, now I know and I will write this missive to make everything as clear as possible for the village of Sakurakagure.

ON MY DAUGHTER

I was unaware of her actions up until now, not a single diplomat was present from your village to inform me of these actions and your people allowed hatred to fester where reason was possible through communication. Rationality and good will is an uncommon thing these days, it shows me that even from the very start you have sought conflict and have sent raiding parties to my citizens without a message, without a cause to communicate, merely to try to slaughter them.

My daughter, Scrisa, will be talked with. A solution will be had for her working with darkspawn and dark mages. Even though my heart wishes for something light, it cannot be ignored in the wake of the inquisition with my efforts undermined and will most likely end up on the more harsh side of punishment regardless of my attachments.

ON THE TERMS

While I find it most agreeable to find, arrest and execute the two mentioned necromancers, it shall not be ignored that your acts of violence could have been resolved with words as most civilized folk would opt to do. Your people have killed citizens unrelated to this conflict and even visitors during a time of day where most of my citizens are asleep. We were unaware of your location so we could not retaliate, now we know and the other terms you wish for will be ignored. We have a three strikes and you are out policy here in Lurin and your village has exceeded this limit, though we shall give one more chance due to these unorthodox circumstances.

If you wish to truly wish for the best then send one diplomat with at most two guards to find a solution for this situation. Do so swiftly within the Esht day or it shall be presumed you only wish for war.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

Spoiler

Please raid at a reasonable hour, it is 4-5am every single time man.

A decrepit, decaying cadaver in the basement of one house suddenly shifted - and hissed - and then rose with a burst of violet flame, horrid face twisting into a grin. It let out a batlike shriek, and slowly did the dead around it, too, shamble to life. 

"Blood for blood ... Gashadokuro's enemies ... our enemies."

That necrolyte swathed in royal purple cloth strode forth, plucking an ancient weapon hung on the wall before it. "I will put fear in those Oyashi, and then rend it out."

[Omg this is my 1000th post]

Come visit our small town

Make your attempts to fight us

From your position

You will invoke the world’s wrath

And I will avenge my mom

-Hajime Kosuke

Zelphar Kervallen Kagura would read the missive and thinking about it over and over. He'd simply say "This isn't just because of your daughter's by the way. They are doing this for their . . . fun. They want war!" He'd say before placing the missive down and packing his things to go to the gatehouse.

8 year old Meira Kervallen-Elmwood reading this with the flowers ready to give to Scrisa saying "Why listen t' big bad men t'at hit me wit' t'ere horsie 'n try t' make me foight beasts for mat'er weapon? T'ey came teh ot'er noight 'n shoot people wit' . . . uhhh I t'ink t'ey are called arrows? I donnae know, but donnae listen t' bad men wit' horsies from Sakakagawawa!" She'd throw a fit before letting out a huff of breath air and running off to do her child enjoyment.

Juniper stared out the window with several missives in her grasp. Her hands were trembling.

Aeolus of Khamees drops the missive in front of Amelia of Ahad. He picks up his morning cup of tea, waving it to and fro as he speaks, the contents swaying and near spilling, but never escaping the mug. "So- she was killed, yeah? And that means she died, yeah?" He'd wait a moment for that to sink in. "But the Lurin missive says he'll talk to her, but does that mean she's a ghost or did the necrotics revive her, Amelia?" A sip of tea was taken, he'd grimace and dump the rest. "If she was killed then she's dead, make it make sense Amelia..." 

Later, the golden paladin would be knelt within the chancery, lighting the candles of those he had known and who had passed before him.

"Ours is not to reason why, but to do and to die." He'd remind himself, deciding politics were not for him. 

6 minutes ago, rukio said:

Aeolus of Khamees drops the missive in front of Amelia of Ahad. He picks up his morning cup of tea, waving it to and fro as he speaks, the contents swaying and near spilling, but never escaping the mug. "So- she was killed, yeah? And that means she died, yeah?" He'd wait a moment for that to sink in. "But the Lurin missive says he'll talk to her, but does that mean she's a ghost or did the necrotics revive her, Amelia?" A sip of tea was taken, he'd grimace and dump the rest. "If she was killed then she's dead, make it make sense Amelia..." 

Later, the golden paladin would be knelt within the chancery, lighting the candles of those he had known and who had passed before him.

"Ours is not to reason why, but to do and to die." He'd remind himself, deciding politics were not for him. 

A red haired elfess would give the missive a read as she listens to the ravings of her comrade, savouring a morning coffee she gives a response to the man "It doesn't make sense - Necrotic or geist we'll get to the bottom of it." With that the elf dons her armor and sets off for Lurin.

Einhard raised a brow as he'd settle into a seat at the tavern. Bringing his cup to his lips and taking a swig before skiming over the missive before humming "...war is on the horizon...this will not be tolerated"

A elf signed as he read both letters. Shaking his head "They never change do they?" he asked to himself while looking out on the unsure, sitting on the hammock swing they had in Vortice on the Sakura tree. Looking out to the ocean "Violence and bloodshed is all they will ever know.... just ask my brothers and sister... Oh wait. You can't anymore" he said as he sat there looking up to the sky feeling the water on his face. The clear sky up above "I didn't know it was raining"

"Any attack on the home or peoples of Oyashi are an attack on Canonism and the Canonist peoples. We shall defend them and their homes if anyone attempts to follow through with any threats!" Bishop Odo states to an acolyte, sending them off to take missives to other clergymen

58 minutes ago, Borin said:

"Any attack on the home or peoples of Oyashi are an attack on Canonism and the Canonist peoples. We shall defend them and their homes if anyone attempts to follow through with any threats!" Bishop Odo states to an acolyte, sending them off to take missives to other clergymen

"My citizens were given no last rites and were slaughtered in cold blood with no diplomatic envoy to convey their issues, this is not a matter of faith, this is a matter of states" The Silver Lubba proclaimed to the clearly investigating [Racist] Bishop Odo "After all, they have their willing vassalage under heathens"

A samurai meditates beneath gently rustling Sakura pedals. He reflects a great cultural disparity, in how the Lubba had yet to realize that a Samurai’s envoy was his trusted sword.  Too does the Samurai ponder why their king need be groveled to, when his sworn deputies were already both aware of and responsible for the transgressions of the Lurinite. They do not truly see, he ponders with format-less thoughts.

"Thoseh Lurinoites areh savages! Savages! Bareleh even humahn!" 

The valiant, cool and humble hero Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Stonehammer declares.