MARGRAVATE OF MARIGNAN

tilly

– LETTERS PATENT –

for the MARGRAVATE of MARIGNAN –

okdNYKeI5tFxEdMKmPpXEob_42YQs3PGMNVZTzE-bR0giVeIwTmSYdpqByITfVd0qiKnQhK5hAAS6u96he9vb4TzWhKRnSJDFC6BdOrWpIndPm1es-OOxAQLBzn-U-oDITzF60KD1mtyt8ZEJNMwwO4

Issued and averred by

Her Majesty

RENILDE THE FIRST

in the year of our Lord 1947

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

BY THE ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, RENILDE I,

Our loyal subject, Godric von Theonus, is hereby elevated to the Margrave of Margrave of Marignan for their and their families continued service to the Commonwealth of the Petra. Those of Marignan have worked diligently for the Commonwealth, and are hereby recognized for their efforts.

The Theonus family have been working diligently within Petra for a number of years now, never ceasing in their generous actions towards the Commonwealth and their contributions that aid the citizens of Petra. The members of the Theonus family and their house guards have assisted greatly in the crown's endeavors, and even saved the Crown Princess during a kidnapping. They are treasurers, chancellors, knights, stewards, medics, and they have earned their place among the Petran society.

With this elevation, Godric von Theonus, in representation of their family, shall take upon them the responsibilities and expectations of a Peer of the Commonwealth of the Petra. They and their family are to uphold and lift up the Commonwealth and their fellow citizens. To respect the sanctity of the laws of the Commonwealth, and be part of leading it into a bright and stable future.

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

BY MY CROWN AND FOR MY PEOPLE,

Her Majesty, RENILDE I Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra

From within his tower, an elderly Waldenian smiled brightly as he read over the missive. It was then he called out for his wife, moving to embrace her as he spoke. "Ich am so proud of them all." Karl returned to his retirement thereafter, feeling only immense pride for his descendants and kin. @TaytoTot

Konstantin looked up from the mound of paperwork within his office as the letters were dropped off. The Chancellor of the Petra took a moment to scan the letters patent before cracking a wide grin as he made his way through the halls in search of someone. "I am glad our contributions are recognized and appreciated. Father will be most pleased by this news, he truly deserves such." He remarked towards his sister, the Vice-Chancellor, as he entered her office unannounced.

Konstantin von Augusten claps like the following, happy for his fellow Waldenians!

dc-trivia-22-did-you-know-joker-heath-ledgers-creepy-clap-scene-in-the-dark-knight-was-not-a-part-of-the-script.gif

1 minute ago, TheosVult said:

Konstantin von Augusten claps like the following, happy for his fellow Waldenians!

dc-trivia-22-did-you-know-joker-heath-ledgers-creepy-clap-scene-in-the-dark-knight-was-not-a-part-of-the-script.gif

Ferdinand Eryl Joins in the applauding as he sees his elderly uncle clapping alone in the corner of their house like a madman "This certainly IS a wonderous occasion"

Sigismund von Theonus would yell "YEEEESSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

A lone raven flys high above Marignan, his time in this form nearly done Artel is happy to see his home from such a height "our name will be remembered forever"