THE SOVEREIGN'S MISTAKE | THE EXECUTION OF LOUIS DRESNAY

Franczhiz

"Oh my goodness, it is Vasili Vanir reincarnate, but instead of falling down a flight of Staunton stairs, he fell on the Kings blade." remarked Ser Andrik.

Edited by ReveredOwl

Alexandra of Merryweather, in all her years of childhood, never once recalled having seen this Louis Dresnay in her erstwhile homeland. “Some Aaunic patriot…” she mused aloud, to no one in particular.

Louis Dresnay's lifeless body, felled by the hand of Aleksandr II, lay cradled within the grasp of Haense. A hushed solemnity blanketed the scene, as the life that had once animated his form was now but a memory. 

Valindra, having been shooting for a rank in the church, let out a groan. Having been working with the Lady of the Abstract, she prayed that her dear friend would survive the oncoming fights, for their goals transcended politics.

"T'would appear that another tragedy has occurred in the Heartlands. Though that is no surprise; there's drama near every year!" The High Keeper reads over the missive, seemingly discontent with what was contained therein. "We'll be absent from this affair."

Edmond laments within his chamber upon receiving word of the execution, dispatching a letter of his support towards Stassion.

"The King of Haense will be disciplined, only a brute murders innocents, not a ruler." He scoffed briefly as he muttered with resentfulness.

Philip Laurent the squire read over the news with a heavy heart. He had only met Louis on occasion but from every encounter, he deemed the man GOOD. "Blood... Will be spilt over this." He commented to his historian friend Adelheid. @cherrybud

"Let us hope this section of the history books is short." 

As the woman gazed over the letter her eyes became teary, shaking her head clearly at distress at the missive. "Louis, I'd never taught you to make such decisions that would only end in your death." She gazed up to the sky, furious as she spoke. "You were hard headed just as your father was! But you were still my boy.. rest my son you will be avenged."

Pelym-Vagil Rivers since he was a kid always admired clowns, he even wished to be one! So, over the next 20 years he put in countless hours of training and dedication into his craft - only to be outdone by some human polid***ing.
Perhaps he should send them some of his spare red noses?

"Ah da, ve Heartlander accord....that alliance with all its member signing individual pacts to undermine their original pact." Remarked Gabriel Amador, tidying up his BSK uniform!