Da Yeller's Decree - Da Truth of Akaal

Privet

Da Yeller’s Decree

Spoiler

pPFkilGbmeiG3yduKbH2qNkCcUXI9mPVW0MJXgknGTAwnGAt-PP4Akg4eBBdWtn9sHmE5lACdN45FUAQJiSXOAdbvbSr4goZn4aGTCopNSkGSMi_taQCCwKpQXGBsc3aJthiAX2g9smz3PMCDxxQEqs

A terribly joyous low goblin, strapped in a primitive leather flying contraption, gliding over a desert canyon.

In his hand, a black envelope, upon it the repellent seal of the Khlaar-Kinul.

“Son of pestilence, feel no sorrow,

hear my benevolence, limp to morrow;

skin bubbling oil, black as night,

lead troubling toil, prove your right.”

Half a century. . . That is all it takes for ash’s ‘bruddas’ to forget them.

This is what I have earned for bringing those Uruks, supposedly of great pride agh honor, together to form a truly BUB’HOSH clan. Betrayal and dishonor, a bub’hosh wound to any true Uruk, for which I may honestly claim to be. To claim it was not I who gathered the Waghgoths of Izig, Ram, and Mog within the spirit realm, is to lie openly. Before the union of these spiritual clans, many wished for me to join their pitiful tribe, however I would have no part in any clan that was not of my own creation, that would not serve towards my goals. Little did these ‘goths’ know, mine were not aligned with theirs.

I had long sensed an overwhelming ROT within Krugmar, even before I had awoken to the Gâdu wisdom. I observed for many years, this rot, seeping into the very fabric of Orcish society, and within my bruddas themselves. Tell me, was it not Krug who stood before Iblees, and banished him from this world alongside his bruddas? Yet stood before me were abominations, full of avarice and ambition, fallen to the forces of Evil. . . 

With none to stand against this growing tide of darkness, one had to be forced to stand at attention. With a careful guiding hand, I lead these Goths to unite, producing a clan of pure iniquity. These Kûkaals, truly emboldened by their sudden monopoly of power, sprang forth with wicked machinations, aligning themselves with the dark forces that be, a dozen times over. Not without opposition, for long before the creation of this clan, I had bestowed my knowledge upon a true cub of Krug. Pamphilos Hyptos, my only student, for I believed no other truly held the grukkage required to be a shaman of great prowess and honor. 

Long ago, I had a vision of a great, horrific scaddernak, wreaking havoc across the earth, destroying Freygoth’s realm and ushering forth an age of deserts and sands. In my own greed, I had fallen to literalism, in the hopes a scaddernak may return to our tribe once more. Only now have I realized that it was a vision of the return of a true Orcish culture, not one blinded by mojo and the power that comes with it; but that of strength, honor, courage, and brotherhood. At the head of this righteous force, Uruks who may truly claim to be the green blooded sons of Krug.

Let it be known, it was not I who infected Krugmar with this plague, but it was I who caused it to swell to overwhelming proportions. I, who allowed it to run rampant across our society, so it may be witnessed, and ultimately vanquished at the hands of the pure.

Let it be known, I tore out my own eyes, so I could no longer witness the corruption of my bruddas.

Let it be known, I admonish my own creation, the clan of Akaal.

Let it be known, I admonish my fellow founders, that of Izig, Ram, and Mog.

Let it be known, I admonish the Kûkaals, who have only furthered the cause of their forebears.

Let it be known, all that 'Drus' claims of the Akaal, is the truth.

Skaathatch’Izig, blinded by his own inner flame, could not see past the words of dragons.

Krothuul’Ram, deafened by his own words, refused to hear those of his distant clan members.

Ixula’Mog, his own cause silenced, spoke of enslaving the spirits and Orcish Xionism.

Borok’Mog, the worst of all, used everything within his power as Rex to further his ambition.

- Gâdhm'Akaal, the Khlaar-Kinul

foLORd2cg9_t-0EOe5rcPo4q2NgRCFnsm7svSNKfe1wjM-iXpJo3jE2gOCNAkO0gTg0LuKGvYxcSoaZFYQsN5vK03S5awkSkukIWDL1O0MV67lUY_B6UYPqv5JteXULSGGpQvXn7dEA66U3_HeE-Y-M

The repellent seal of the Khlaar-Kinul.

Standing before the well of purity, the shimmering images upon the surface of their golden waters brought to him the time past, when he and his lads would bask in the light, and hear plainly and speak in dialogue with he. "'Lo those days, when Wretched Gadhm, Highest of goblins, was seen by all as the truest, the purest of all of his kin, and Wisest of philosophers. For though it is that we are high by nature of our ascent, the cleansing waters, then it is also that the most wretched is the highest of Kinul, decay in his name."

He gazed out towards the goi spread out before him and he breathed in the scent of war upon the wind

"It will be we, the pure, the elevated and sacred. The honorbound and the blessed who stand forth with blades of bronze and silver, who strike down what is unlike the pure highest form. We shall wash over the land, like the flood of the purest river, and that which is washed shall be cleansed. What is uncleansed? May the blessed flames take them, and the strongest emerge reborn, pure, cast in fire. Hail struggle.

May we Honour Victory as our ancestors had honoured her in our past. Let us take up glory, and find it ever-ascendant! Never more to fall!"

He points his spear which crackled with lightning, and thunder which rumbled. "KRUGMAR IGNESAE"

Edited by SteppeNomad

As the messaged reached those of Krugmar, Drus would be elsewhere. Not seen within the city of orcs, Drus travels Aevos in search of enlightenment, peace, and repentance. He sits underneath a tree, whittling a large branch he took from a tree above a Highlander's grave.

"May the spiritz forgive mi."

Edited by siglms_

“Latz has nub been around in nearly ah century…” Ghuun'Akaal grumbles

"Brudda nub'azh gruks who latz am.Yellers are Raguk-speak."

Within the dangling trees, somewhere a shaman rest, all until one of his newts came running with a tiny little missive, and after comparing to the first of this Drus, he only shoot his head. Gus then taking such moment to pat the newts head.

"Unless the Akaal had had been working with the Mori of Almaris, it is physically Impossible for him to have fallen to a uruk's blade, We had watch him slain, before the Goi was lost. So I wonder, where did this rumor start? Which of the old fighters confirm this basis?... The rest of the claims, I know not, that must be in it's own investigative right....."

Gus then took a moment for a smoke, and after a singular puff. He continued his rant to the ever nothingness for no one was about to hear him, aside from the newt.

"If Borok did not die at the hand of Mori, he even said that his illnesses were coming to him, something even the gathering of farseers and witchdoctors could not say. If one wishes to sully his name, or curious of his death...Why do the Kub not ask him within stargush'stroh? ...Ah well, Even despite what happen, One must hope the children of krug can find their peace."

By this point, the being had continued his smoke, outside of this he simply enjoyed his smoke, watching the wheels and stars spin their tales.

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

I am not going to hide posts [yet], just asking the majority of thread repliers to edit their replies to indicate the name of their characters that are interacting through the reply. https://www.lordofthecraft.net/rules/forum-r13/