A QUEEN’S LAMENT

annanicole__

Marc Galbraith widened his eyes upon reading the letter of the Queen-Mother of Balian "His Majesty the King cheated on her? If this is true, the King should be ashamed of himself... However, I suspect this may be completely false and a mere excuse used by the Queen-Mother to abandone her responsibilities in Balian. Only time will tell...Until then, I shall keep my trust in His Majesty the King." said the balianese historian and scrivener. 

Charlotte Henrietta began to write a play called 'Real Housewives of Aevos' inspired by her own life and this new scandal which speaks to the plight of the women of Aevos.

13 minutes ago, ErikAzog said:

"I cheated on her?" he'd ask, scoffing "She's so delusional, the woman hit a bottle out of my hand, and has only ever treated me with disrespect, let her have a good life. She can do whatever she likes, but she's done nothing surprising. At least now I won't have to hear about her being trapped in Balian after all the times, after all I attempted to assist her in her projects."

Andromeda Ester unearths old records that prove Adrian cheated on her. She gave the paper to Princess Adeline, who was walking in Aaun when she laughed.  

The young Valeseer read the missive with a frown. Being completely displaced from the politics and state of Balian, he'd shake his head.

"Elena has alwehs been ah marayla friend ov Nevaehlen's. Kin, practically. Not once have o'I ever considered power teh beh somethin' she worried abou'... o'I still don't."

He would then walk off, moving to discuss such with his partner, @Lirinya, hoping Elena was doing alright all the same.

Princess Charlotte of Marsana had the missive delivered to her room by one of her maids. She grimaced upon who had sent it out, Balian. Her eyes drifted to her maid once more, who assured her it was important, before tearing the piece of parchment open. Eyes quickly scanning the page, swallowing with a hum the older woman mused “Finally something interesting.. Y hope her well.” 

Rhys var Ruthern sips a cup of piping hot tea. 

The fashionable knight upon receiving the missive would grimace - scrunching it up and tossing it.

"oh THAT king of Balian"

he'd go about his day.

"Who could have seen such a thing coming, eh?" The marshal of Velec asked over his shoulder and sighed with contempt. "It is only the very thing we have been preaching for the past thirty years." He concluded and wept within for the Vilacs whom still dragged their name through dirt and seawater.

The Princess Royal of Balian would rest easy in her lovely Royal suite within the Palatio Arancione, the sea breeze blowing throughout her rooms providing a calming sensation. Elena would sleep well this evening knowing the only useless Basrid to come from Ba'as was now gone from her brothers city. . .

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

image.thumb.png.d135336c9e8e6d6b70bbcdaf37a66b32.png
To Her Royal Majesty, Andromeda Ester of Ba’as, Queen-Mother of Balian

My deepest condolences for your long-suffered plight. I wish simply to offer my sympathize and remind you that my daughter, Morrigan of the Royal House Arthalionath, never enabled your husband's adulterous advances- As such, it would be more apt to say his attempted adultery, a foul crime all the same, and one which the late king, his father, swore to see punished, and never did.

It would be ignoble of me to say 'I told you so' as I am sure others have already said as much. Instead I simply say that I wish to you a long life, free of dishonorable regard from those meant to treat you with respect.

NumenatarSignature.thumb.png.f710590aec315034fd69b6a6cfb168a3.png

Numenatar of the House Arthalionath, Lord-Father of Numendil, King Emeritus.

To Numenatar of the House Arthalionath, Lord-Father of Numendil, King Emeritus

I want to express my gratitude for your most sincere condolences, and please know that they will not be ignored. I have a clear recollection of how your wife and you discussed the situation with Hadrian and your cherished daughter Morrigan with King Alexander, who has since passed away. It was a terrible sin against God, and I pray that he will forgive Hadrian and save his soul, if it is even possible.
Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Andromeda Ester of Ba'as, Queen-Mother of Balian. 

Aaren Colborn, supporter of woman's rights and wrongs, gives a nod to the Queen-Mother's bravery.

"What word do the kids use for this...?
                                                                                                      ... Slay?" 

“Down with Faux-King Adrian!” Yelled Edward Clement “He’s an adulterer and is unfit to wear any crown!” Chanted the long forgotten Count

Frederick Aurelian patiently waits for Stassion to get blamed for Adrian 'the Weak' being incapable at holding onto a woman.

He would begin to pen a letter as any 81-year old eligible bachelor would, it starts with 'To Her Royal Majesty Andromeda' he would write with a grin.

Edited by Tornaedo