TAKE HEED

JJosey

"I TAKE HEED, MY FRIEND! I'M READY."

Ava Ranaleth echoed in her manor all-alone, talking to the missive in her hand. All of her servants and other family members would be able to gaze upon such a crazy act. Needless to say, they were weirded out.

Floria Kaeronin stared at the missive in pure confusion, she wondered if her dearest father had received this same missive and what his thoughts were, she sighed softly and hummed looking out the window while petting one of her wolves heads  "i wonder... is this a misunderstanding, is someone truly taking my ancestors name as their own... or has something else fallen afoot" The elfess spoke to no one in particular and only looked up the sky from where she sat "what do you think father..." she hummed even though she had not seen her dear father in many moons. 

Spoiler

My characters

Alive
Floria Karonin
Raeliana Viola
Karuna
Astrea de Clorance

Persephony Uthlini

Shelved
Crimson

The Saneyir would scratch his chin, noting privately to himself that all Elves had blood ties to Malin. Though, given that he was friends with the Princess - decided that he would keep his thoughts to himself - and try to discern who these Kaeronin claimants were.

Thinking aloud "Glad to see the Amathean crown asserting itself once more"

Galys Kaeronin raises a hand to scratch the side of his head while the other held the missive, he'd furrow his brows in some confusion, putting it down he'd grab his weapon and go on his usual patrol, not sure if he were to feel insulted or disregard it.

Fal'leon Maehr'uhier lets out a curious hum, and makes a mental note to meet up with a particular niece of his.... "wha' 'as Floria been doin'..." 

“Mmmm seems Lady Floria is afoot of some new shenanigans.” Ember sips her milk before getting her pet pug and cuddled with him drifting to sleep

Kailu Kaeronin sailed alongside his other elders as their family duties upon making a few stops along the way suddenly got a courier delivering news to attend to The Crown of Amathine meeting with Idril Sylvaeri to learn or obtain the latest information regarding one of his family members' uncalled decisions, upon arriving at The Crown of Amathine and having a meeting and learning about Petra and Viscounty of Celia’sul and it’s troubled past, Kailu feels the anger and disappointed running down his veins, which a family feels have been betrayed by his own, but maintaining cool during the conference, he appeared agreed with Idril's cautionary message before speaking. “I haven't been so disappointed and astonished in a long time; they should have known better before making any judgments, but this action may have unintended repercussions”. Kailu takes out a piece of paper and begins writing something on it, then takes out an envelope places the newly written papers inside, and gives it to Idril in case the following action occurs and how it should be handled, as he will be absent again, so he can explain the situation to his other family member elders now. 

When he steps outside, he takes out his cigar and smokes it, staring at the sky and the water and taking a deep breath before returning to his ship and writing another letter to Floria. Kailu begins sailing out into the water after sending the message.

1 hour ago, Venomous_Voop said:

Aobh finds her once student at some point. Overhearing his words, she would begin to violently beat him. "Listen here you drug adled elf. You are a paladin. You do not get to interfere with worldly politics. Only Xan. Your only focus should be to kill darkspawn." 

Dusting off her hands, she'd return to fishing while the other elf returned to sailing. "Oh how I've missed you..." She'd whisper to the bottle of alcohol beside her as another fish takes the bait. 

The missive would reach the Viscount of Celia'sul months later, having been busy with other affairs, he read over the massive and released a sigh "This only proves my point" Discarding the paper, he continued with his daily business.

@Venomous_Voop

Somewhere in the midlands of Aevos, a lost Kaeronin would enter a nearby inn, looking over this missive before crumbling it"sounds gibberish to me, I aint gonna live with some high elves we despised in Atlas, the **** did we reduce to, the sea is our home!"he'd say as he would remove his cloak"I, Elronian Kaeronin, brother of Teclis, one of the first to arrive in Dominion of Malin do not stand this slander of our name and any I do not recognize as kin will be scalped and flayed with their bodies thrown into the sea fed to sharks!"he'd say as he woke up a nearby drunk as Elronian would look back"wot ye look in at, Plebiaaaan!"he'd proclaim before leaving the tavern.

Spoiler

image.png?ex=657a1aee&is=6567a5ee&hm=9ba037cab80113bf9b336d19585de2c1a7ca90b1871c299d46b1df856a3fdfe1&