KAGGATH? IS THAT WHAT IT'S CALLED?

sam33497

Juniper hopes this water can be left under the bridge. She would like a place to live again.

"That's my student!" Raziel cheered, pointing at the staring picture. "I need to seek out more students again; there is nothing but a student you slowly see overshadowing you."

39 minutes ago, sam33497 said:

I would like my ‘Sage’ ranking.

"Only if Valindra and I get ours first. We created Veil Watching before Edvard the pitiful invented anything." The spiteful mage Sulieronn commented.

Valindra Nullivari, the fallen Magister and devout of the canonist faith smiled the sun's smile, and worked on a letter to Fatebinder regarding her own Sage rank alongside that of Sulieronn Ashwood. "If he reclaims his seat, I am owed mine too."

"Oh, all is forgiven, water under the bridge, let me be a bloody Sage-" Atticus Reinhold is gripping the missive so hard the paper crinkles, glaring at the smarmy image of Lanre's face. "You kidnapped my-" He crumples the missive up into a ball his hands, with uncharacteristic anger "He wasn't even there!" And with that he tosses the ball of paper into a wastebin, storming off.

A few seconds later he circles back, and sets the wastebin on fire. It isn't as satisfying as one would hope.

Vivien maelstrom looks at the missive as she studies further… her bored hums echo.

”oooohhh so that’s what he looks like. If he brushed his hair he look less insane. But then again…” she touched her own unbrushed curls 

1 hour ago, MeteorDragon said:

Edvard the pitiful

And yet Edvard 'The Pitiful' sits on his sage throne, looking at Sulieronn from avobe in his way much more extense wisedom.

"I don't blame you Sulieronn, a poor guy whose dreams of becoming a mage were overshadowed by not only the man who beat you in a duel while he allowed you to cast but also by a man whose path into the arcane started much later than yours. You are but a poor man whose only achievement in life is imbueing one's eyes with mana to make them look different while turning them crazy. I might be pitiful but the title that better fits you is Sulieronn 'The Failure' Ashwood."

His lips curl up into a smile as The Sage, holds his staff tighter, not in anger but in joy.

"That being said, i leave you to your job in Hohkmat running the academy, i am sure your students find you as lacking in that matter as i do. Me and my Hohkmat students send our best regards"

2 minutes ago, ECS1999 said:

Edvard 'The Pitiful'

Louve looks up from writing into a book, watching the childish response before speaking "You can consider your offer refused with prejudice." she states, going to toss the papers into a nearby fire.

"No" He'd state as well, backing up Faeyrel's demands.

"Hmm." Pondered a blonde wizard by the name 'Sarah Artenin'.

"Hmmm..." She thought a little more, all the while puffing on a very long pipe. So long, in fact, that it could be considered 'silly'. Impractical.

"Tsk tsk tsk." She tuts her tongue as she reads, nodding once or twice at some of the missives contents.

"Well. That entire ordeal is going straight into the Black Vault." And with that the Muscle Wizard closed her eyes, going to put the events of the raid into the deepest pit of her brain, sealed within the 'Black Vault' along with the rest of her unsavoury thoughts, feelings and recollections.

She proceeded to get up with a stretch before extending the ludicrously lengthy pipe outside of her window to dump the bowl outside, barely even smoked. What a waste.

"I would also like to be called a sage." Her last thought on the matter, for now.

"Lanre .." he remarks to a scribe walking with him "Has always been a pretentious elf. To request peace in the same breath that he makes war. To plot the downfall of society and the beg it's forgiveness."

Sighs his hands behind his back as he walks down the palace corridors"It would have been better for him that he would admit his wrong doings and fade into obscurity like Valindra, and lash out privately at his world about him - letting tavern bar crawlers receive his sympathies alone"

"These scales, however, are out of balance..." He says once more looking to the scribe "Gather the War Council, we will defend when we have been attacked. Lanre has managed to use his dark powers to puppet the people of Veletz, and  I am told the Army of Veletz strike across Aaunic lands in this attack, our strategy will need to be..." The Grand Magister affirmed with great and powerful wisdom, dictating the next steps. 

A young Oblazeki Gnome would go about cleaning up the wreckage left after the attack. "Ow!" He'd cry, picking out a thorn which had lodged itself in his thumb.

10 hours ago, sam33497 said:

By the way, on this very same eve, I forged a new spell. I would like my ‘Sage’ ranking. This sounds really cool, and I can already feel my wisdom increasing just thinking about it.

The Lord-Magister of Paradox, Haus, struggles to make sense of the closing statement as he recovers from the cognitive dissonance of seeing a artist's rendition of Lanre, who does not look like a old elf as he had imagined.

He resolves to inquiring further on it another time, jolting down the concept hastily on parchment before he returns to his never-ending work.