An Open Letter to the Frost Witches of Aevos

SimplySeo

*Braevos

A Scribe would correct the misspelling of the TRUE name of the continent.

"Last time, they cursed a place with snow that already had snow!" The High Keeper spoke with irritable tone!

The Frost Mother was in complete and utter shock at the missive. She did not expect for Dwarves to think of her as a bringer of Krugmas. She does not know how to feel about this. The only thing that went through her mind was "what the ****."

Obok Metaldrinks read through the missive but gripped it in both hands and looked closer with furrowed brows as he read the titles :'oly crap! just 'ow many parents do yer 'ave?!: he exclaimed in shock

Siriky grabs an paper in the air and looks it over and smiles  "Guess we might get some snow and see the land become white for an change I guess. Can't wait to see what it will look like."

Gwen picks up an note as she's walking around "Hm, this is kinda nice. Others using their powers for something other than just bad things. Does it make them good or ne I wonder? Maybe I should ask someone about that." She puts it away and walks on on her way.

12 minutes ago, Diogen said:

The Frost Mother was in complete and utter shock at the missive. She did not expect for Dwarves to think of her as a bringer of Krugmas. She does not know how to feel about this. The only thing that went through her mind was "what the ****."

[!]

Several later letters are amended to include the following hastily tacked on.

PS. If you go through with it, you can eat one of the councillors, half of them don't do their job anyway.

PPS. If it increases my chances at all, I briefly had a thing with a Frost Witch in Serrimor.

Another Mother would stare at the missive with total disbelief, letting the parchment fall to the ground and begins her journey to the land of the small people. 

THE GRAND KING APPROVES THIS MISSIVE

"The Ancestor Gods have blessed meh wiff snow fur eterniteh. 'ave no need fur blue skinned elgeh wigglin' fingers at DEH sky teh make et drizzle white dust."

Grumbles a Starbreaker upon reading the missive.